mallu hot videos   Bhojpuri hot videos
Hot Actress Photo Gallery

My sex fanatasy Monica Aunty - Hot Desi sex Story

Read spicy and erotic Sex Stories in Hindi font in PDF.

Post Arundathi » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi readers i'm presenting a real incident which happened between me and a elder woman.
My name is Rajiv and i'm a smart looking boy. we have left the 1st floor of our house for rent. There is a family staying there.They are a family of 3 members. They have a son who is in the sixth standard. I call the woman whose name is monica as aunty. she is about 35 years old has big breasts and a busty structure. her husband is not so good looking and he is unable to use his left hand for any purpose since he had an accident.
I began fantasing about her since the day I met her. There is no count for the times I have masturbated thinking of having sex with her. She had personally told my mother that I looked handsome. I got some confidence hearing that. I was expressing my wish to her by rubbing against her, looking at her breasts etc for many days.She did not mind any of these things. I was totally mad thinking of her. Finally I got my chance! .Her husbands mother and family stayed in coimbotore. She did not like them. Her husband urged her to go with him to see them because his mother was sick. But Monica aunty refused , so her husband and her son left for coimbotore and she was alone in her house.
She came to our house 2 days later and was talking to my parents. She told that she heard noises at night and so she was little scared to stay alone. My parents told her that if she wished they would send me for company. She refused at first and later she accepted because of my parents compulsion. So I went upstairs. She smiled and told
Rajiv you sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the floor. I said ok and after watching tv for sometime we went to sleep. I was sleeping on the bed and she on the floor in the other room. I didn’t know what to do. I felt like masturbating , but I controlled myself and I slowly got up and peeped into the room she was sleeping. She was wearing a nightie and sleeping on her side with her back facing the door. I could see her bra because of her white nighty. I picked up courage and slowly walked near her. She was sleeping. I thought I will touch her and if she wakes I"ll ask her for water.So I toucked her neck . Her skin was cold and soft. Unable to control myself I lay down near her and pressed close to her with my penis rubbing against her ass. I slowly put my hand on her front and touched her breasts. My god it felt so good under her bra and nightie. I was scared she might wake up but slowly began pressing her breasts. She started moaning, I was shocked greatly and took my hand of her breasts.she turned and slept on her back.
She slowly opened her eyes and seemed shocked to see me lying next to her. I thought she would scream but she smiled softly and said something so softly I could not hear. I said aan? She again asked "Why u stopped?". I was shocked and also very happy. I again hugged her and then placed my lips on hers. We began kissing passionately. Then I kissed her neck and moved downwards. I caught her nighty zip and pulled it down she was wearing a black bra. I kissed her breasts over the bra and she herself removed it. I sucked her breasts hardly and she was moaning. She raised her nighty from below and exposed her legs and panty. I pulled the nighty over her head and kissed her on her navel. I sucked it hard and then removed her panty. I sucked her love hole so hard that she moaned loudly. There were hairs over her love hole. Then she removed my shorts and brief. She saw my cock and started licking it. I loved it then I let my penis inside her ove hole and fucked her hard. We repeated for 3 times before sleeping. We slept naked hugging each other on the floor.
Now she has moved away from our house and she is staying somewhere else. Even now I feel erotic when I think about it
Arundathi
Desi Masala Guru

Paid Advertisement

More from Desi Masala

Telugu Sex Stories
Hindi Sex Stories
English Sex Stories
Indian Hard core nude scandals, Mallu, XXX videos
Hollywood Celebrities, Non Indian blonds, college girls Nude XXX Videos
Sunny Leone Nude
Blue Film
Aunty Photos Without Saree

Paid Advertisement

Post sextrack » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:27 am

lovely narration. I would like to read more stories.
sextrack
Desi Masala Maha Champion