mallu hot videos   Bhojpuri hot videos
Hot Actress Photo Gallery

Ant Helped me to make sex with aunty - real Sex Story

Read Sex stories in English.

Post BlackBeauty » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi to all, I am suman (not real name)22, from calicut . I am a fan of KE , by seeing this Site I am very happy .let me come to the story ,this is a true incident. On the Vacation My aunt and her small daughter come to my house, about my aunt, she is a widow Its 32 she is not too fat but a huge boob and butt , I think anything badly to my aunty At that day only me and my mother is at home. After the supper we watched movie in the cable My mother not interested in movie ,so went to sleep .and also the daughter fall in sleep. Only me and my aunty watching the movie. She is in saree, after sometime she remove the upper part of the saree , I shocked by seeing her naked her big boob and gorgeous cleavage , this is because of some ant bite my aunty .then she called me for itching the back side where the ant bite, for itching she opened her blouse .now she is in bra, the boobs are trying to escape from his bra ,what a site!!! . Now the devil in my mind is wake up by itching purposefully I asked her “if you release your bra I can easily itch your back side” Then she opened her bra WOOOOWH………………. ……AMAZING!!!!!!!!!, after some time I slowed the itching and begin to massage her back up to her butt . She also enjoying itThen she said “the ant is bite in the nipples of my boobs please itch my boobs like this ”, By hearing this I know that it is the permission to massage her boob .i begin to massage her boob .I was obsessed with her boobs and continued to play with them. She began grunting and moaning gently mmmm mmmhhhhhhhm. I removed her sari completely. She turned around and removed my t shirt and began kissing my chest. I untied her skirt and. She was in undies now. I invited her to my bed room, then I grabbed her and rolled on the bed. We kissed each other for some time. I kissed her all over her body. Her boobs were white with dark brown tits. Tits were medium sized but firm. I sucked them one by one while kneading the other with my hands. She enjoyed it the most. Her groans grew louder. Aahh mmmhhh . I moved to her thighs. I kissed them. I slowly moved towards her cunt and kissed it over her underwear. She said “EDAA KALLA KUTTAAAAA… OOMPIKKUDIKKEDAA….MHHH”she arched her back in pleasure. The response aroused me more. I separated her legs and removed her panty in one violent move. There it was – her love hole, unexplored for so long. Thick n hairy. I touched it. It was already wet. She was moaning in pleasure. I kissed it . She reacted passionately. She tasted like heaven. I continued to lick her cunt. Her legs started to move closer around my neck .the pressure was building. I started to finger her. She continued to moan in pleasure and her grip on my arms got tighter and tighter. So I stopped for a while.Then she turned her attention towards my dick. She removed my jeans. It was dripping precum already. She inserted her hand in my underwear and grabbed it. Aahhh a current passed through me. It was so intense. She started stroking it . I was in heaven. She kissed it and took it in her mouth and started moving in and out. I could not hold on for long and exploded on her face. That was the best orgasm I’ve ever had. She washed her face and came back. She said she never gave blowjob to her husband. I felt tired like never before. But my tool was still erect. After some time I got up and continued to lick her cunt she said she wanted me in her when she climaxed. So I slowly slid my dick in side her. She was tight. But her wetness helped me get in without trouble or much pain. Being inside a woman for the first time felt strange. But the pleasure was so extreme. Then I started stroking slowly. She was moaning and breathing heavily. I made my movements heavier and she was getting louder. She held on to my neck tightly. After sometime she let out a huge moan and her body wound like a serpent. I could feel the movements on the walls of her cunt. I felt the hot juices . And the expression on her face was enough to give me a huge orgasm. We rested for sometime, then we played more than 3 times at the night ,then in the morning she said secretly “you are my night husband for my remaining life ..i will teach you all about the sex“ .that make me more honey .
BlackBeauty
Desi Masala Champion

Paid Advertisement

More from Desi Masala

Telugu Sex Stories
Hindi Sex Stories
English Sex Stories
Indian Hard core nude scandals, Mallu, XXX videos
Hollywood Celebrities, Non Indian blonds, college girls Nude XXX Videos
Sunny Leone Nude
Blue Film
Aunty Photos Without Saree

Paid Advertisement

Post sexrevolution » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:57 am

lovely narration. I would like to read more stories.
sexrevolution
Desi Masala Maha Champion