mallu hot videos   Bhojpuri hot videos
Hot Actress Photo Gallery

Indian Incest Stories - Mom Son

Read Sex stories in English.

Indian Incest Stories - Mom Son

Post akhil007 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

UPDATE: New Story Added on Nov 1

Hi Forum

I am starting a thread with Indian mom son incest stories. These are all new and writtent by me - largely original and unseen. Feedback positive and negative most welcome

Here is the first story (it is a bit long!)

Mother's Hero

Madhav had been away at college for nine months, as it was his final year of engineering education at IIT Delhi. During this time, his mother used to call him almost daily on his Reliance mobile phone. Madhav has become very close to his mother Sarita after the death of his father. Her phone calls were full of love and longing to meet him and glowing expectations about his final results.

Now as he was returning home with good marks and a placement with a leading technology firm in their R&D department, he was eager to meet his dear Amma (mother in his native tongue)

After getting down from his train from Delhi, Madhav took an auto-rickshaw (a small 3 wheel taxi popular in India) and pulled up in front of their independent house in the suburbs of Bangalore.

He got out his luggage and trudged up the gravel laid walk to front door. Looking around the courtyard, he saw that a few weeds had found their way into some of the cracks between the tiles. Strange, he thought because his mother was quite the gardener and usually kept the yard in perfect order. Stopping in front of the door, he set his luggage down and rang the doorbell once, and then again before reaching for the doorknob. Just as his hand touched the doorknob, he felt the door open.

"MADHAV, YOU'RE HOME," Madhav's mother, Sarita cried out as she opened the door.

Stepping forward, she swept him into her arms and hugged him tightly. So tight in fact, he could barely breathe. Hugging her back, he mind saw a man standing in the doorway of the kitchen watching them.

"Oh, Madhu, my son, I'm so glad to see you," she bubbled as she finally released him and stepped back away from him.

Surprised to see his mother’s reaction, he grinned back at her sheepishly, almost at a loss for words.

"I'm glad to see you, too," he finally laughed, pulling her back to him and giving her another hug, "Isn’t that uncle Ramesh”

"Oh, yes," his mother murmured, nervously turning and stepping away from Madhav. “He had a conference today in Bangalore”

"Greetings Ramesh uncle" Madhav wished.

“What are this people doing here?” Madhav thought. This was one family who were never close to them. And there was something about him that Madhav found discomforting. Maybe it was the Ramesh used to look at his mother and they way he tried to get close to them after his fathers death. Ramesh was his father’s younger brother and was a couple of years older than his mother's forty-one years.

It was then that Madhav noticed a distinct chill in the air between his mother and Ramesh. Or maybe he was just imagining it as he was tired from his long drive.

"Come on in, Monu," his mother smiled at him, "your room is ready. I guess you still remember where it is after all this time."

"Yeah, I think I do," he laughed softly, "it hasn't been all that long."

"Here, I'll carry your little bag," she offered, picking up the smaller suitcase.

"Okay," he said, grabbing his other suitcase and starting to follow his mother.

"Well, I'm going to have a drink, while you two are gone, do you want one Madhav" Ramesh asked.

“I don’t drink uncle” he mumbled looking at his mother who was shaking her head. "Don't have too much, Ramesh” his mother said as she started up the stairs ahead of Madhav.

Following his mother up the stairs, Madhav saw Ramesh splash four or five fingers of booze into his glass and quickly toss it down.

"I hope that he doesn't drink too much this evening, he came back from the conference with a bottle" his mother said softly over her shoulder as she stepped up to the door of his room, "I don't like it when he drinks too much."

Madhav didn't comment on her statement as he walked into his room and set his suitcase down.

"Oh, Monu, you don't know how happy I am to see you," she cooed as she gave him another hug, "I could just hug you and hug you and hug you."

"Oh, Amma " Madhav smiled back at her, "Take it easy."

"Oh, Madhu" she told him, "I'm just so happy to see you."

"Well," he yawned, "I am happy to see you, too."

"Oh, Really," she laughed at his yawn, "I can see how excited you are by the way you're yawning."

"I could not sleep well in the train Amma" he said, looking down at his watch.

"Why don't you lay down and take a nap, after you bath," his mother told him, turning back the covers on his bed, "and we can eat around 8 or so. Is that okay?"

"That sounds great," he said, unable to stop yawning.

He took his bath and was drying his hair wearing only a towel on his torso when he saw him mother at the door staring at him. After a few minutes she came in “all fresh Monu, have this lemon juice” she handed him a tall cool glass.

He drank it down and saw his mother looking at him was it imagination that he saw something more than motherly pride in her eyes?

He pulled on a T shirt and short and said “Let me sleep awhile now Amma”. He lied down

Smiling down at him, his mother pulled the covers up under his chin and tucked him in just as she had done when his was just a little kid.

"Welcome back, Madhu," she sighed, as she bent down and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, "I'm so glad to have you back home."

Madhav watched her as she turned and grudgingly left his room. He had never seen his mother like this. She was looking troubled and was hiding something. Strange, he thought as he felt himself falling to sleep.

Suddenly, he was woken up by a loud noise coming from downstairs. Groggily, he sat up. Rubbing his eyes and trying to determine what it was that had woken him up, he was met with silence. Then as he listened intently, he thought he heard a muffled cry. Waiting and wondering, he faintly heard his mother telling someone to stop. Shaking his head to clear away the cobwebs, he got up and stepped out into the hallway. Padding down to his mother's bedroom, he wondered what was going on. Stopping outside the door, he put his ear to the door and listened again.

"Please, Ramesh, Please don't, get out of my room now" he heard her plaintively beg followed by the muffled sound of another slap.

"Oh, Ramesh, think of Usha, no please, not there, Oh, No" she whimpered loudly as Madhav listened on in shock.

"Shut up or your son will hear you," he heard Ramesh tell her.

Madhav waited for a few more seconds until he heard his mother sob out in pain. Not able to take any more, Madhav pushed the door open and stepped into the room.

Madhav's heart almost stopped. He couldn't breathe. He all but fell as his knees buckled.

Madhav felt like he was going to faint as his vision tunneled down to his mother and Ramesh.

His mother was on her back on her bed, he saree off her body, her blouse torn. Ramesh had pulled her perrycoat up and was trying to force him self on her. He was naked from waist down, with his hardon shaking in the air.

"Oh, shit " He grunted out incredulously as Ramesh glared at him angrily.

It was then that he saw the bruises on his mother's face, and even on her thighs

"MADHAV," his mother wailed as he stood staring at them.

"Your mother wants me Madhav, get out of here, boy," Ramesh growled at him, insolently pushing down his sister-in-law and making her moan out in pain again.

Madhav stood paralyzed for several seconds. "Get away from her," Madhav was finally able to blurt out as he started toward them.

"I told you this is not your business, Madhav," Ramesh commanded him. “She asked for this”

“OH No, No, Madhu I never” Sarita wailed. “Ramesh what are you saying”

"I told you to get away from my mother," Madhav yelled as he reached for Ramesh.

He didn't even see Ramesh's hand as it came arcing around and caught him on the jaw, knocking him backwards.

Shaking his head, trying to clear away the stars that were exploding in his head, Madhav stopped.

"You idiot, your father is no longer there, Sarita wants a man, don’t you understand" Ramesh snarled at him.

Suddenly, Madhav's karate training came back to him. He realized that he had let his anger put him in a compromising position. He had to calm down if he was going to be able to drive Ramesh away.

This time he started back slowly, moving around behind Ramesh who was still on top of his desperate mother who had cried out when she saw her son being hit

Seeing Madhav coming at him again, Ramesh finally lunged back away from Sarita, pulling-up his pyjamas, as he turned to face Madhav.

"Oh, Ramesh please, he is a kid, no no" Sarita groaned as she fell to the bed pulling the bed sheet over her semi-nudity.

Seeing Madhav drop into a karate pose, Ramesh laughed and stepped off the bed. Just as Ramesh stepped toward him, Madhav pivoted and turned on his toes, kicking out one leg as he spun around. He caught Ramesh in the middle of the chest with his foot sending him flailing back across the room.

"Whooooooooofffffffhhhhshhs," Ramesh gasped as he slammed up against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor. "CAANNNNNTTTT BRRTHHHTHH."

Seeing he had knocked the breath out of him, Madhav purposely walked over to where Ramesh sat gasping for air.

Ramesh sat leaning up against the wall, writhing and trying to get his breath. Holding his throat and pointing to his chest as he struggled to breathe, but Madhav just stood there glaring down at him malevolently.

Finally, Madhav saw Ramesh's chest begin to shudder and jerk as his diaphragm began to function again. Madhav could hear him gasping and wheezing asthmatically as he strained to breathe. Smiling maliciously, Madhav took another step and aimed a second kick directly at Ramesh's exposed genitals.

"AWWWWHHHH GAAWWWWDDDD," Ramesh screamed out as Madhav's toes slammed into his balls and cock.

Madhav could only imagine what the pain was like as it spewed up from Ramesh's bruised testicles. Ramesh's face turned green and it looked like he was about to faint.

Madhav feigned like he was going to kick him again and Ramesh grabbed hold of his balls to protect them from another attack. But instead of kicking him, Madhav grabbed a handful of hair and slammed Ramesh's head back against the wall as hard as he could.

"Listen to me, UNCLE" Madhav growled at him, "If you ever touch my mother again, I will kill you. Do you understand that?"

"aaag, yes" Ramesh returned insolently, still not beaten.

"I don't think you believe me," he said, jerking Ramesh's head back and slamming it into the wall again.

And then again. "Madhav," Sarita said from the bed, "don't kill him, Madhu."

"What," Madhav muttered, as the black rage boiling inside his head slowly began to loosen its grip on him.

Looking over at her, he saw that she had crawled under the sheet and lay looking out at them with fear written all over her face.

"Do you understand, you horrible man" Madhav asked Ramesh again flinging his head back against the wall one more time.

"Yes," Ramesh answered, much more contritely this time.

"Now, the first thing you're going to do is to apologize to my mother for hurting her," Madhav told him, pulling his hair roughly.

"I'm sorry," he said almost too softly to hear.

"I can't hear you. Louder."

"I'm sorry,"

"Louder," Madhav shouted.

"I'm Sorry," Ramesh yelled.

"That's more like it," Madhav grinned evilly, slamming Ramesh's head back into the wall one last time for good measure before as he disentangled his fingers from Ramesh's oily hair.

"Now, you're going to leave this house and never come back" Madhav told him walking over and picking up Ramesh's pants and shirt, "Understand?"

"Okay," Ramesh said humbled and beaten. Pain etched on his face, Ramesh somehow got up to his hands and knees and crawled across the room and out into the hallway.

A beaten man, Ramesh shamefully moved down the hallway as Madhav strode into his room. Following Ramesh down the stairs, he waited until he was almost down to the bottom before he gave him a shove that sent him sprawling down the rest of the way.

"There will be autos at the junction take one and go the station or airport wherever” Madhav commanded as his uncle packed hurriedly. “Don't even think about coming this way or I'll kill you. It's that simple. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sure," Ramesh said tiredly, finally able to stand.

He felt little remorse as he watched Ramesh dress and painfully limp across the room and out the front door. Following him over, he watched as Ramesh closed the gate and vanished into the street.

Walking over to the door of his mother's room, he peeked inside.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, seeing that she was still under the covers.

"Is he gone?"

"Yes, and I don't think he'll be back," he said confidently.

"Thank Goodness," she cooed, smiling finally.

"Let me get you some water” he said to her.

"Okay," she smiled again.

Walking to the kitchen he thought back on the sordid event that had just taken place. The picture of his mothers semi-nudity was indelibly etched into his memory banks. It had been horrible. But strangely, now that it was all over, he felt a tingle of perverse excitement and his penis begin to harden. God, I'm not any better than Ramesh was, he thought as his cock continued to swell and grow.

He always knew his mother was a beautiful woman. Tall for an Indian woman at 5 feet 6, with fair smooth skin and a sensous face with lush lips. She was not slim, however the extra weight was nicely distributed giving her a voluptuous look, with wide hips, a sexy behind and a generous bosom.

“Here Amma” he gave the water to his mother and saw her stare at his waist for a split second and her eyes widening as she took the glass,

Looking down at himself, he shamefully saw that his shorts were tented.

"Amma," he murmured sitting down near her. “Are you ok”

"It is ok now dear, he is gone" she said. “He has been behind me for some time now, I did not want to trouble you, else I would have told you earlier.” “Ramesh was beginning to worry me, but I didn't know how to make him to leave."

"Anyway, I thank you for rescuing me," she smiled, leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek, "You are my hero"

"I'm just glad I was here to stop it," he blushed again.

"Oh, Monu," she sighed, I'm so glad you're home." She pulled him to her and hugged him. This caused the bed-sheet to fall and her torn blouse clad breasts became visible for a moment

"Just relax," he told her stroking her back from the blouse down to the naked midriff. Suddenly, he felt another ripple of excitement trickle through his penis. Watch yourself, your lecherous pervert, he warned himself.

"I feel bad for upsetting your home coming Madhu, with what Ramesh was saying…. " she complained, "I don’t know what you feel about your old mother now?” …. “I don't see what Ramesh sees in me, I m not young, I am fat and .... so….. Oh Madhu” she sobbed.

"Don't even say that," he blurted out angrily, "I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world, the best mother in the world, you are not old nor are you fat Amma, you look so good you don’t know, you are so good, so so good” he murmured.

"Oh, Madhav, my Darling," she murmured softly, "What in the world would I do without you?"

"Well, I don't plan to let you find out for a while," he smiled back at her happily.

"You are making me feel so good," she smiled down at him "I'd just about forgotten what it felt like to feel happy. But with you around, it comes quite naturally. You make me feel like a real woman again."

"Good," he told her as he delicately caressed her hair. He felt mixed emotions. Love, concern and ….. something more…

But as he tried to sort out what was happening between them, he glance up at his mother's face and saw that his mother was looking down at his groin. Had she noticed the big bulge his cock was making, he wondered, looking down at it.

--- end of part one ---
akhil007
Desi Masala Maha Champion

Paid Advertisement

More from Desi Masala

Telugu Sex Stories
Hindi Sex Stories
English Sex Stories
Indian Hard core nude scandals, Mallu, XXX videos
Hollywood Celebrities, Non Indian blonds, college girls Nude XXX Videos
Sunny Leone Nude
Blue Film
Aunty Photos Without Saree

Paid Advertisement

Mothers Hero - Part 2

Staring down at her son's obvious excitement, Sarita couldn't believe how large he was. She could remember when he was a little boy and his penis was no more than a couple of inches long, but now, it had to be nine or ten inches long.

What am I thinking, she asked herself in horror as she, realized what she had been thinking? Can I be this depraved? What was this new emotion she was feeling toward him? How could she be feeling it toward this man of all men? How could she ever feel this way toward him, her own son? Suddenly, the answer exploded inside her brain. The emotion she was feeling wasn't a new emotion. It was just one that she hadn't experienced in such a long she had forgotten what it felt like.

IT WAS THE HOT, FIERY LOVE THAT A WOMAN FELT FOR HER MAN! HER LOVER! HER SOULMATE! It wasn't mother and son love. Yet, it was. It was all mixed up together and coalesced into a mutant love so strong, she knew that she couldn't control it. It would overwhelm her and force her to relent to its evil urges.

Unaware of the battle raging inside his mother's mind, Madhav was shocked to see her clutching him and her lips kissing his cheeks.

“Madhu, my Madhu” Sarita murmured “Thank you my dear”

Confusion reigned in Madhav's brain. Desire and lust came welling up from his throbbing, twitching prick. But he couldn't allow this to happen. As much as he wanted it to, he knew that it might destroy them. She mustn't know. She mustn't know how much he wanted her, he told himself as he tried to move his groin away from her as his mother hugged him closer.

But Sarita’s thighs had moved and rested squarely on his groin, and he felt his giant penis lurch about wildly under his shorts. He felt his mother tremble suddenly.

"Oh, " he gasped, trying to move away "I'm so sorry, Amma."

"That's okay," she said softly, slowly moving her legs, away "I understand."

"You must think that I'm a terrible son," he groaned, moving back and trying to hide his erection.

"Quite, the opposite," she smiled at him, "I think you are a wonderful son."

"Even after, uh, after you saw, uh, well, uh, you know what I mean," he stuttered, his face bright red with shame.

"Even after that," she said softly, "and maybe even because of it."

"What, what do you mean?" he stuttered.

"Nothing," she sighed. "Nothing."

"Amma do you want me to go away" he asker her, assuming that she wouldn't want to continue their dangerous flirtation.

"Only if you want to go " she told him, boldly staring deep into his eyes. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, uh, no, uh, oh I don't know what I want anymore," he blubbered.

"Well, why don't you stay with me for some time" she suggested, "and maybe we won't have any more accidents."

"Uh, I don't know, uh, well, uh, I guess I could," he stammered, "If you think it would be better."

"I do," she told him, as he sat down near her again. “Lie down Madhu” Sarita asked patting the pillow near her and making room for her son.

How was this all going to play out?, he wondered as he lied down resting against the propped up pillow. Sarita moved closer and rested her head on her sons broad shoulder. Madhav’s hands gently stroked his mother arms.

Lying on her back, feeling her son's magical hands working their spell on her, she found herself recalling the image of his tented shorts. How could her little Madhu be so grown up, she asked herself? Why it seemed only like yesterday that he had been a little boy

But he wasn't a boy anymore. God no. Now he was all grown up with his cock was so big and so hard. But why was he so hard? Did he find her arousing? Arousing in a sexual way. Did he love her in the same sick, despicable way she loved him? He must, she thought as she felt a flash of heat flare up from her secret place.

As wickedly perverted as it was, she somehow found it sensually exciting to know that she was the reason for her son's obvious state of sexual arousal.

She couldn't help being attracted to her son. He had always been the center of her universe. She had always doted on him, even to the point of overindulgence. So why, why wouldn't it be logical for her to find him desirable sexually, too?

But how could she take such a heinous thing and make it seem rational? It was so wrong. Wrong!

Wrong?

Wrong by whose standards? What could it hurt? They wouldn't be hurting anyone else. It was just them. Just the two of them. No one else would even know.

And it was painfully obvious that Madhav was just as sexually aroused as she was.

Yes, it was very, very obvious that they were both infected by the same depraved sickness. The same deadly, diseased virus must be coursing through their veins. Both of them must have the same defective gene. She must have passed it on to him. It must be my fault, she feverishly thought. I must have passed the evil, corrupted gene to him while he was still inside my womb being formed. Just the thought of him being back inside of her womb again sent a gush of her warm, sticky readiness pouring out of the burning pit down between her legs.

Not only had she passed on the sickly tainted gene to him, she was now placing them both in harm's way. Placing them in a situation so fraught with peril, there was little chance of escape. It was as if they were in a boat drifting toward a huge waterfall. But instead of trying to paddle away from it, they were paddling hell-bent for it. She knew that they were going to be washed over the edge of the violent, foaming turbulence. Be washed over it, sending both of them plunging down into, into . . . into what?

She didn't know what would happen once they were catapulted down into the waiting uncertainty. But she did know that she didn't have the courage or desire to stop it.

The room was growing hotter and hotter. She couldn't stop thinking about Madhav. The pain and suffering Ramesh had caused made her distrustful of all men. No, not all men. All men, but one. There was one glaring exception.

HER BEAUTIFUL SON, MADHAV!

And now he was with her again. He was her hero. And he had fought a duel to win the right to claim her as his own. He had fought and won. Won her away from the evil Ramesh and his destructive ways.

She felt so warm and safe now. She wanted to tell him that. But she was afraid. She wanted to tell him how much she loved and needed him. Tell him that he meant the world to her. But she didn't want to consume him with her illicit love. She didn't want to drive him away with her possessive love. She just wanted to hold him and never let him go.

But how could she show him how much she loved him?

He had given her life back to her and now she had to repay him by giving him her total, unconditional love. She had to give herself to him completely, purely, totally.

She knew that she must make sweet, beautiful love with her son. Make love to him and show him just how much he meant to her.

But even to admit such a thing was sickening.

Her conscience was going berserk. How could she even consider such a thing it cried out?

It was so wicked and vile, her inner self raged. You know you will go to hell if you do it, her spiritual self told her. Why she would probably go to hell for even thinking about it. But to actually do it would be so blasphemous she could already feel the fires of hell licking at her feet.

Then she found herself trying to justify it to the voice within her head.

Why shouldn't a mother and her son be able to make love to each other? The bond between a mother and her son was the strongest bond of the human race. But she knew why. Why it was such a taboo? Men. Men were afraid of the love a mother felt for her son. Afraid it would be too strong. Too strong and no other man would stand a chance.

So man had made a rule that mother's couldn't make love to their sons. That was it. She knew down deep inside of her that sex between a mother and her son could be a gentle, loving experience. But because of men, it couldn't be allowed to happen. Her head was spinning. Had she finally convinced herself that having sex with Madhav would not be wrong?

She knew that she wanted him and it was apparent that he wanted her.

But, still there were lingering, nagging doubts.

If they made love, would he love her afterwards? Or hate her?

As she mulled over the questions, Madhav’s hand accidentally brushed against her breasts and she felt him stiffen and move his hands away, some how that act deadened the raucous complaints of her conscience. The bed sheet slipped down and he could see her heaving bosom with her blouse partly torn from the top so that her black brassier and deep cleavage was very visible. He started.

"I love you so much," she murmured, almost under her breath.

"I Love you, too, Mother," he muttered, trying to control the burning desire burning out of down in his belly.

Madhav glanced down his throbbing giant was so hard and stiff, he didn't know how long he could keep it concealed he told himself as he continued to hold his dear mother close. His hands were caressing her hands and as she shifted herself his hands rested on her belly over the bedsheet.

He delicately fingered the pliant flesh for a moment, “Amma you are so nice”

She looked up at him “So are you”

Madhav couldn't help but notice the change in his mother. She seemed amazingly calm under the circumstances. Here they were, sitting on a bed, her semi-naked under the sheets, him with only his Bermuda shorts on him, both of them obviously sexually aroused and yet, she seemed calm and collected. It was almost as if she had made her mind up to not let anything bother her. It was weird. He couldn't explain it. But she most definitely had a different air about her.

He could see that she was calmly watching him as he tried to look away from her body.

She could see the profound effect her semi-nudity was having on her son. And why wouldn't it, she smiled to herself. After all, she was his mother. And she knew she was a beautiful woman.

He was very tightly wound, she thought, watching him furtively glancing up at her breasts as he stroked her belly. She couldn't mistake his obvious excitement as it was clearly evidenced by the giant protrusion jutting up under his shorts..

There was little sense in protracting his agony, she told herself. She had made up her mind, so there was no need to torment him any further. She held his hands and pressed them to her belly and slowly moved them up “It feels nice Madhu” she murmured. “You are making all the pain disappear”

Sweating and trembling with excitement, he let his mother move his fingers up her belly until they were only an inch or so from the underside of her breasts. She could see the sweat glimmering wetly on his forehead.

Now, she telepathically urged him on, now. Touch it. Touch me. Please. But even as she silently pleaded with him, he suddenly stopped and moved his hands away, pushing her hands down in the process. “Sorry” he said”

“Why dear”? she asked as her hand moved farther and farther down until it brushed up against his granite-like hardness thrusting up under his shorts. She didn't move.

"I am so sorry Amma” his voice shook

Her fingers traced his hardness, there was no hiding now.

"MOTHER," he gasped staring down at his mother touching his throbbing manhood.

"Oh, Amma, please I …. I am… I don’t know …. sorry" he stammered, trying to move back.

"Why are you being sorry, Amma is not upset with you" Sarita coyly said, moving her hands over his hardness

“Oh, Amma," he groaned, trying to move her hands away from his huge cock with his hands, "Please, please don’t”

"Why," she said teasingly, "Why can't I feel how much my Madhu has grown"

"Amma, I didn’t mean to" he sputtered, turning away from her, "don't tease me, please don’t be upset."

He got up from the bed. She held on to his hands.

"I am not upset, and I am not teasing " she said softly, leaning down and reaching for him, "I just want to show you how much I love you. Show you how much I need you. And I think you want me, too. You must or why else would you be like that."

"God, Mother, what are you saying?" he gasped, his face turning white with shock.

"Do you?" she asked him, softly caressing his rock hard buttocks as he stood by his bed trembling.

"Do I what?" he wanted to know, still not believing what he had just heard.

"Would you like to love me?" she murmured.

"Oh, For, God, MOTHER, Do you know what you are asking me?" he groaned, feeling the strength leave his legs as his knees began to quake.

"Yes," she told him, watching him start to sink to the floor but catch himself and sit down on the edge of the bed.

"This can't be happening," he muttered, shaking his head and pinching himself, "I must be dreaming."

"This is no dream," she told him, "but, if you don't want me, I will understand."

"Oh, Mother," he blubbered impotently, "What are you asking me to do?"

"I'm just asking you to love me," she said softly, clearly in charge of the situation unlike the one earlier in the day, "Don't you want to love your mother?"

"Oh Mother," he cried "You make it sound so innocent. So easy, casual. Like it's uh, uh, I don't know, I.". he got up again, and turned himself so that she cannot see his erection.

"Forgive me," she said emotionally, "I didn't intend to make it sound that way. God knows, this is the most momentous moment in my life."

She paused, a tear trickling down her cheek as she looked deep into his eyes.

"I just want to share something loving and tender with the man that I love more than anything. More than life itself. I'm sorry that it came across as casual. But I'm not sorry that I want to make love to you. I could never be sorry about that. But, if you feel that it's wrong and you can't do it, I will understand."

Electricity arced around the room, sparking and crackling dangerously as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh, Mother, I think that loving you would be the most wonderful thing ever, I have always, you know, but I he told her, wanting to be certain that his mother wanted him, "but...but are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," she told him emphatically.

The tension in the room was so charged, passion was flicker around them like fireflies in the night. She couldn't breathe as she waited for him to respond. Finally, he slowly turned to face her with his hands still trying to hide the huge monster jutting out of his groin.

“It is ok, I know you are hard, take your hands away son” she asked.

As he moved his hands away Sarita pulled the string of his shorts and pulled it down, and the gasped.

“Oh lord, Madhu” she looked up at him and then again at his cock, it was so huge, red and throbbing. “My son, it is so big, so lovely” she murmured. Her hands took his and she pulled him down “Did Amma do this to you”?

Like a child caught doing something wrong, he guiltily sat down by his mother.

"Oh, Madhav," she gushed, taking him in her arms and pulling him to her tightly, "I Love You So Very, Very Much."

"Oh, Mother, I Love You, Too Much," he cried out, returning her embrace.

They sat holding onto each other for the longest time, each of them wrapped in each other's arms, soaking up the love that flowed between them.

At last, Sarita slowly released her hold on him.

As they parted, she reached down to his great, towering penile monolith. Gently wrapping her hand around thick, rigid shaft of his penis, she lovingly began to stroke him. Staring down at it longingly, she slowly ran her hand down from its great, rubbery head all the way down to the hairy base of his cock and back up to his cockhead again. Pausing for a long, dizzying moment, she cupped her hand over its giant head and gently squeezed and kneaded its firm solidity. As she did, she felt him struggling for control.

"Oh, God, Mother," he groaned, "I don't know how long I can hold it back."

"My poor, little Madhu," she cooed intimately, "I'm sorry that I teased you so long. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. I had to be sure. So don't hold it back, now. Let it go. We have the rest of the night, the rest of our lives to make love. Let go and come. Amma wants to taste your cum. Let Amma suck you and drink your cum."

Her vulgar, obscene words lit the fuse on the powder keg of bubbling, boiling cum inside his aching balls as she continued to gently stroke his quivering monster.

As he felt her fiery fingers scorching the taut, stretched skin on his throbbing cock, he groaned and whimpered, trying to hold back the flood that was damned up inside him.

Then suddenly she felt his giant cock jerk and bulge out threateningly.

The upheaval was imminent. His cock, stretched as tightly as a bow string vibrated with dangerous tension as it prepared itself to erupt in her hand.

Quickly, she clumsily bent down over his jutting manhood. Then, just as she opened her mouth and softly sucked the bulging head of his penis into her mouth, she felt it jerk wildly.

"OhhhhmmmmyyyyyyGGGaaawwwwddddd!" Madhav bellowed out as he felt his mother's hot, sucking mouth close down around his hypersensitive cock head.

The depraved excitement of the moment overwhelmed him. With the force of a cannon firing, his gigantic cock detonated and shot out a huge spout of thick, white love-cream into his mother's mouth. The pent up passion had built up such a load of hot, creamy cum, it immediately, filled her mouth to the point of overflowing. Sucking and swallowing as quickly as she could, she still couldn't keep up with the great gushing torrent of hot, gummy cum that spurted from her son's gigantic manhood. The flood of burning gunk gushed out and trickled down the shaft of his cock and onto her hand. Never had she known such virility in a man. But still, his great cock bucked and spit as gusher after gusher of his rich, potent semen poured out of it.

She lost count of how many times the mighty colossus erupted in of her mouth, but at last she felt the vigor of the ejaculations begin to wane. Then, at last, his cock shuddered feebly and spurted out one final spurt of the creamy froth.

As she tightly clenched the towering monolith of softening flesh, she felt it begin to weaken and die. With her hand wrapped around the withering stalk of his penis, she tenderly sucked and licked the sensitive head of his cock as it wilted.

"Oh, Mother, Oh, Mother, please," Madhav whined, at last, "I'm so sorry I came in your mouth."

Without answering him, she tenderly nibbled on the rubbery head of his cock until he couldn't stand it anymore. Wincing, he gently took her head in his hands and lifted her mouth up away from shrunken manhood.

"What's wrong, Madhu," she asked him, licking his wasted cum from her lips, "Don't you want Amma to suck on it?"

"It is just too sensitive, Amma," he blubbered like a small kid.

"I'm sorry, Madhu," she cooed, "I'll stop."

Slowly, hesitantly, she let his penis slip from her hand. Wiping her hand on the towel, she reached down and quickly peeled back the bedspread.

"Get under the covers, Madhu," she whispered to him, "you can finish your nap while I go down and make us dinner. Okay?"

"But, Amma," Madhav groaned, "don't you want me to, to . . . "

"To what, Madhu," she asked him.

"How can you, you just leave? Don't you want me to do you, too?" he asked her hesitantly

"Oh dear, what all will you do to your Amma” she asked getting-up

“You will have to tell me Amma, I will do everything for you” he said holding her hand

We have all night, Love, remember," she smiled down at him lovingly, "and I know that it takes men a while to recuperate."

"Uh, well, uh, well okay, if you're sure you don't want me to, to . . . " he sighed, physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted by the day's events

Slipping under the covers, he watched his mother pull them up over him, covering him from the waist down. Even though he had just shot his wad, he still felt a stir of excitement course through his penis as he watched her beautiful dangling breasts twitch and wiggle above him in her torn blouse

"Relax, Madhu," she whispered to him, softly kissing him on the lips, "And Amma will be back soon."

"Mother, I Love you," he smiled up at her, reaching out and delicately caressing one of her big, soft breasts. "I can hardly wait."

"I Love you, too, Darling," she happily chirped, standing up. Madhav watched with lust and desire as his mother slowly swished across the room.

---end of part 2--
akhil007

Mothers Hero Part 3

Now alone, Madhav couldn't believe what had happened. The events of the day all seemed to mesh into one outrageous orgasm of emotions. First there had been happiness at his homecoming, then rage at Ramesh, then humiliation of being aroused by his mother. Next had come the hot, steaming stimulation that it had lured both of them into an act so vile and depraved, he still couldn't believe it had happened. How would all this change their life, he wondered? He didn't know, but he did know it would change them, for better or worse. Without a shadow of doubt, it would change their life.

Trying to sort out his feelings, he realized that his feelings for his mother had irreversibly changed. He felt much more protective of her now. He had never seen her as vulnerable and hurt as when he had barged in on her and Ramesh. He vowed to himself that he would never let anything like that ever happen to her again. He loved her more deeply than he could ever have imagined. He still loved her as his mother. But now it was different. Now there were other emotions involved. Now he also loved her as a woman. A woman and lover. His newly developed affection for her was so deep and strong, he wished that he could take her for his wife. Take her and live out his life loving and caring for her.

Why not? Maybe, just maybe, he thought as a tiny germ of an idea blossomed in his imagination.

Putting aside everything else, he pictured his mother in all her naked innocence, though he was yet to see her nude. As the image of her naked body danced through his head, he felt a quiver of excitement tickle through his cock. Reaching under the cover, he wrapped his hand around the germinating erection and began to roughly stroke it. It only took a few seconds of this to bring it to full hardness as he thought indecent thoughts of his mother.

"Oh, I wasn't enough for you?" she laughed, slipping into his room unannounced and catching him in the act.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he blushed, "I didn't hear you coming."

"That's okay," she smiled.

"I was just thinking about you and how beautiful you are. I just started getting hard," he said, still a little self-conscious, "so I just thought I would help it along."

"Can I see?" she asked, leaning over.

"Of course," he bubbled throwing back the covers to reveal his rock-hard cock and reaching up to pull her down to him all in the same motion.

Staring into the deep warmth of her black eyes, he tenderly pressed his lips to her, kissing her so softly, it was like the wings of a butterfly brushing across her lips. He did not know how to kiss, but she taught him. And soon they were kissing open mouthed with Sarita taking the lead and drawing out her son’s saliva with her lips.

"This is what love is supposed to be," she moaned softly as he released her, "I don't know if I can live without it."

"Me, either," he said emphatically.

"How did all this happen so fast?" she mewed. "I still can't believe it."

"I don't really understand, but," he paused, gently caressing the silky softness of her hair, "I don't want to stop, Amma, I want more, I want to"

"Oh, My Love, I know what you want, you want to make love to me, but, I don’t know, if I should," she mumbled.

"But, Mother," Madhav protested.

"Stop," she told him, "Stop, for just a while, come to the hall, let us have dinner, you should be hungry, We can worry about that later."

"But, I," he started to say but found his mother's fingers on his lips blocking any further conversation.

"NO MADHAV" she commanded him, "Or, I'll give you nicely from me”

"What," Madhav laughed out loud, "Great, Amma, Best one yet. Now you are acting as I am kid”

“You are in spite of this, my kid” she teased holding his penis. “And my man”

They stared into each other's eyes for several long, poignant moments.

"God, I love you so much," Madhav murmured.

"I love you, too," she whispered. Then, she shook her head to try and break the passion of the moment.

He went to the hall and Sarita closed the door “I am a mess, let me dress” she smiled at him.

She removed her torn blouse and petticoat staring at her still lush body, wondering if her son would really find her attractive. She pulled on one of her old nigh gowns which she used to wear for her husband years back on “those days”. It was sheer pink and covered her fro neck to feet, but it showed her black brassier and panties clearly. Hope he likes it Sarita thought as she washed her face and applied light make-up. She brushed her hair and wore a light perfume.

Madhav's eyes popped as she came to the hall “Oh Amma, you look so, so great, I never”

She smiled “You have not seen it, I know, glad you liked it, now sit down, and let me serve you”

He suddenly realized he was starving. She served him the Rice and Chicken curry and he dug in.

"Wow, Amma, it so good, I missed your cooking, your are the best”

"Just eat," she laughed, pouring him a glass of hot Horlicks.

They hungrily devoured the food.

"Wow, I didn't realize how hungry I was," Madhav said, rubbing his stomach appreciatively, "and I had forgotten what a good cook you were."

"You flatterer" she said modestly as she cleared the dishes

"No Amma, really, it is so nice after that hostel food, loved the chicken" he praised her.

"Well, thanks, I love cooking for you darling" she said as she came back to the hall. “I love cooking for my Madhu” she took his hands and kissed his fingers. He pulled her to her and kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, and then her quivering lips.

He went on kissing her and she adoringly ran her hand up his thigh, stopping just short of his drooping cock.

"This is nice," she said softly, "I can't believe that we're doing it, but it's actually beginning to feel natural and very good” she turned off the lights “Now come with your mother to her bed room” she said huskily.

"Yes Amma”

Hand in hand mother and son went to the mother’s bed room each thinking of the possibilities, the limits to which their incestual love would take them.

Inside as her son kissed her Sarita knew that she will have to take the lead here. She slowly pushed him away as he was trying to touch her bosom.

"I have seen your manhood, and I am sure you want to see your Amma now…. Nude and ready for you…. why don’t you let me undress my love” she asked.

Madhav nodded and stepped back and sat on the bed.

Sarita unbuttoned her gown and saw her son eager eyes taking in her nudity as it emerged. She came near him as she peeled off her gown.

Madhav stared all over her sexy body. “Oh Amma” he sighed as she stood before him and slowly moved closer and her fleshy belly and deep navel were inches in front of her young son. “You are so sexy” he murmured as Sarita hugged his face to her belly.

Madhav loved it the feeling of her soft flesh, the generous spread and slight protrusion, the faint birth marks… the deep navel. He kissed her and by instinct licked her, seeing how she groaned in appreciation he licked her again.

“Oh Madhu, Madhu my son” Sarita murmured as she felt his hands cupping her buttocks. ‘Let Amma show you everything my love” she whispered.

Madhav released her and Sarita moved back unclasping her brassier and then bending down and removing her panties gracefully. She was naked.

Madhav could but stare. He had never seen her naked before today, and he could feel his juices already rebuilding down inside his big balls as he openly gaped at her with open admiration. Although she was forty-one, she possessed an ageless beauty.

Her large, pendent breasts, perfectly shaped for their astonishing size still maintained some of their previous pertness. They were marvels of nature. Big, creamy melons with large, circular cups of dark brown flesh tipping each of them were tipped with big, bulging nipples. Watching them bounce and wiggle seductively with each step she took, Madhav found himself recall a day in his youth.

He remembered it as if it were yesterday. He had been fascinated by the size of her breasts even back then. So one day he had gone through her chest of drawers in search for a brassiere. Prowling through her lingerie, he had found a pretty one with big lace-trimmed cups. He had been perversely excited as he had breathlessly held the lacy brassiere in his small, shaking hands. As he held it, he knew that her big tits had actually been in the bra and it made him instantly hard. He had known that the cups seemed large, but he didn't really comprehend what the 36DD on the tag meant. That is until now.

Below her mountainous tits, her smooth fleshy belly flared into her wide hips. Her deep navel adorned her sexy belly. Her waist was overshadowed by her breasts making them seem even larger than they actually were. Then, as she turned deliberately he saw her delightful buttocks. It was full, firm, and shaped like a smooth, pink upside down heart. It was beautiful, sexy, the rounded perfection of her ass. All of these were complimented by smooth fleshy thighs, and shapely legs, and that moved with fluid grace as she walked towards him.

“Madhav” she called twice before he broke of his trance “What happened, are you unhappy, am I too fat” she asked with concern

“Oh no Amma, you are so great, even more lovely than I ever imagined… I am so lucky” he stood up.

“Oh Madhu, I am the lucky one to have a fine young man like you as my son, and as my love, take off and let me see you” she asked coming near him.

Madhav removed his shorts and his cock sprang up. This time he did not hide it from his mother his lover.

“Ready again, my darling aren’t you? Sarita sighed marveling at her son huge manhood “Do you know how handsome you are my son,” Sarita said coming near as her nipples touched her son and his penis touched her belly both of them wincing at the touch. “And with this lovely penis, you can make your mother very happy”. Madhav groaned at her touch and the promise in her words.

His hands went around her pulling his mother on to his body, mother and son embraced nakedly feeling the warmth of each other. Sarita felt the taut hardness and muscles of her son, he was hard, and lean and so strong she thought. His eager lips found hers and she pushed him to the bed.

He lied down and his mother came into his arms “I am yours Madhu” she smiled kissing him again. His hands roamed her back and rested on her buttocks. He squeezed and she smiled at him “like them”. He nodded. She kissed him again and slowly moved down his body “let Amma love her Monu” she murmured kissing his neck and moving down to his slightly hair chest her fingers teased his small nipples and as she started teasing and sucking them Madhav squirmed and sighed.

Sarita marveled at his body, the hardness of his chest and the manly smell emanating from him as she moved down kissing his belly and then skipping his throbbing penis she went to is muscular thighs. Madhav was experiencing the love of a woman for the first time and swimming is a sea of eroticism, he groaned as his mother sucked on his inner thighs. He looked down and their eyes met.

Looking into his eyes Sarita moved up “May I” she murmured taking his cock in her hands. “Oh Amma” is all that the eager young man could say as his sexy mother moved up his legs “Did you like my mouth on your penis Madhu” she cooed. Madhav nodded eagerly.

Sarita was eager to love this lovely specimen of manhood, she peeled back his foreskin and stroked him and still looking into his eyes she opened her mouth and traced her lips over his balls and up his penis. She saw him shiver with lust and pleasure, and this made her lick him wantonly. Sarita opened her lips and took her sons cock inside and started sucking him, her tongue rubbed the underside of his manhood as she bobbed her head.

Madhav could not believe such pleasure existed. He groaned and twisted on the bed his hands caressing his mothers hair as she made oral love to his manhood. He knew he will not last long with this kind of ministrations, and the way his breathing quickened his mother also sensed it. She slowly released him and moved up.

“Not so soon Madhu” she smiled at him as she hovered over him her breast dangling down. “Oh Amma, you are so good” , his hands caressed her breasts, as he marveled at their size and softness

“Like them darling” his mother asked moving further up as he tentatively touched her erect brown nipples and caressed her areola.

‘Yes Amma, they are the best, actually much bigger than I thought” he squeezed “And so soft”

Sarita murmured “Love them baby” and held on the hear board of her bed and lowered her boobs to her sons face, the dangled tantalizingly and by Madhav buried his face in them. Sarita held still as her eager son caught her left breast and started kissing and licking it all over, he was mad with desire she realized.

Madhav was ecstatic,… his mothers breasts we so sexy, kissing them gave him pleasure beyond dreams he wanted more and tried to capture her nipples. Sarita realized what he wanted and said “Let me lie down dear”

She lied down her body hot a eager for love as her son came over her, she held her breast and said “Come baby’

Madhav’s lips closed over his mothers nipples and he was in heaven, he sucked and suckled as his moaning mother caressed his head, calling him sweet names. Mother and son were caught in an ocean of lust.

Madhav moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment, his other hands caressing the other breast with love and passion.

Finally Sarita murmured “Monu, Madhu” he looked up “Yes Amma’ his face was wet and flushed. “I love you, I love them”

She laughed “Oh Madhu you are so good to me, and they are yours I will not take them away from you”

He kissed her cleavage and then her lips. “Oh Amma’. He got up and placed his hands on her thighs, stroking her. He bent down and kissed her belly as his hands moved down tentatively. He looked at his mother.

--- end of part 3---
akhil007

Mothers Hero - Part 4

Sarita smiled “Don’t be shy, you want to see don’t you” she opened her legs.

He nodded.

Sarita opened her thighs and her treasure, her pussy was revealed in front of her son. She slowly took his hands down “You can touch, if you want to” she murmered

"I want to " he said huskily, touching her outer lips. Sarita spread her lips with her finger and guided her virgin son. He learned fast and soon Madhav was gently fingering the soft, limp lips of flesh surrounding her inner most sanctum.

"That feels good," she sighed, slowly spreading her legs farther apart and exposing more of her bubbling femininity to him.

"Your, uh, your, uh, pussy is beautiful," he told her, blushing as he spoke.

"Why, thank you," she returned, blushing too, "But I don't know what you see in it that is pretty."

"It is so soft, and wet, and warm, it makes me hard just looking at it," he tried to explain as she saw his cock twitch.

"Can I you know…..” he hesistated

“Tell me MADHU” Sarita knew what he wanted

“ Can I kiss it," he asked.

“Are you sure Monu, it will be wet and squishy, you may…”

“Amma, I love you, I want to, just guide me please”

"Of, course you can, My Love, she cooed, lifting her foot and draping her leg over his arm, "I would love for you to kiss me there, come”

Inching closer, Madhav stared into the very core of his existence. It was almost impossible to imagine that he had once been deep inside of this beautiful, warm place. Leaning closer, he gently kissed the soft, flaccid flesh that hung down encircling and guarding the deep, wet chamber of her vagina.

"Oh, My Love," Sarita sighed euphorically as she felt his tongue probing her vaginal lips.

Running his tongue around her hot, dripping slit, Madhav eagerly lapped up the overflow from her drenched gash.

“A bit above Madhu.. aaaah , you will see a small protrusion, that is my clit, kiss me theer son” she guided him”

H probed the soft flesh, searching for her clitoris. Poking and exploring with his tongue, he found the little fleshy sheath and the slippery, little marble inside it. When he did, he felt her jump.

"My God," Sarita whispered as she felt him tentatively poke the protruding button with his tongue.

Seeing how much she enjoyed it, he reached up with his hand and gently peeled the fleshy hood back from her clitoris. Then he tenderly nuzzled the smooth little bead of flesh peeking out its fleshy cave and felt another shudder tremble shudder through his mother's body. Running his tongue around it teasingly, he toyed with it for several moments before he began to flick his tongue back and forth across it roughly.

"Oh, Lord," she groaned out loud as she felt her clitoris being ravaged by her son, "you're going to make me finish if you don't stop."

Hearing this, Madhav began to attack her clitoris even harder and faster. Lapping at her hungrily, he felt her dig her fingers into his hair and push his mouth down onto her pussy. As he vigorously attacked her clit, she grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled his face down into her pubic mound even harder. Sucking and pulling on the slippery little knob of nerves, he flicked it up and down and back and forth as fast as he could. While he did, he could feel her whole body straining and tensing in anticipation.

"Ah, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes," she panted, trembling and quivering under the assault.

Raking his tongue across her slippery clit, he felt himself growing harder and harder, too. The animalistic sounds coming from his mother's mouth were so lewd and obscene, he couldn't believe she was capable of such passion. But the fact she was mouthing such profanities was adding fuel to the fire growing down inside his aching cock. He was so hot and aroused, he could barely contain his passion. Then, suddenly, he felt her body stiffen for a few moments as a tortured groan escaped from her lips. Then, while he continued to tongue her clit, her body began to jerk and twist as if she were having some kind of seizure.

Pulling his mouth and tongue into her imploding pussy, she thrust herself up into him wildly humping her gushing pussy onto his mouth.

"Awwww Maddddhhuuuuuu…." she growled as her body continued to twitch and shake uncontrollably."

"Immcccooommmmmmiinnnnn," she blathered out as her body was consumed with the unholy passion of their incestuous love.

Sucking as much of her pussy lips and clitoris into his mouth as he could, he kept licking and teasing her slippery clitoris as she writhed under his onslaught. It was difficult to keep his face plastered down on her bouncing, gyrating pussy but he somehow managed to do it as he rode out her stormy climax with her.

Gnashing her teeth and groaning, Sarita was carried to heights of ecstasy that she had never achieved before. They were so high and wonderful, it almost took her breath away as she felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her body and mind.

It seemed like it would go on forever, but unfortunately the spasmodic contractions of joy that undulated through her pussy slowly began to lessen. Then with one final convulsion, they finally stopped altogether. Basking in the warm afterglow, she was left weak and disoriented as she hungrily gasped for air.

Madhav had felt his mother's muscles rhythmically contract and relax for several moments as she was consumed by her orgasm. Finally though, he felt the tenseness slowly flow out of her, leaving her limp and almost lifeless. Gently nuzzling her clitoris, he felt her fingers untangle themselves from his hair and fall to the bed beside her.

"Oh, My Madhu, it was beautiful," she cooed softly.

"O Amma" he mumbled, lifting his juice-slathered lips away from her drooling pussy.

Sleepily, Sarita watched him lazily get to his hands and knees. Looking down his body, she was gladdened to see that his penis was jutting out stiff and hard as a baseball bat.

His father hadn't like doing that to her, but it was clearly evident that her son did.

"Oh, My, Madhu, you're so hard poor you," she said happy that he had enjoyed what he had just done.

"Kissing you made me harder" he blushed, slowly crawling up between her still outstretched legs.

--- end of part 4 ---
akhil007

Mothers Hero - Last Part

"Do you want me to kiss your thing again," she asked him, reaching for his huge, thick cock as it jutted out at her, bobbing up and down malignantly. "or do you think it's time we consummate our love for each other," she asked her son. "We've already waited to long."

“Oh Amma, really you will let me” he asked still not able to believe what his mother wanted.

“I will and I will not let you go withouy making me a woman again” she guided him to come over her.

Madhav eagerly positioned over his mother radually lowering his hips and aiming his enormous love-weapon down at the weeping pink gash between her legs.

"I hope I can take all of you," she said uneasily as she bent his rigid maleness down toward the drooling pit between her legs.

Suddenly, Madhav felt a bolt of electricity spark through his cock as his rounded cock head slowly sank down into the soft, wet core of his mother's soft femininity.

"God, it's so hot," he gasped as he slowly eased the giant head of his dick down into her waiting oven.

"Oh, You're Huge," she groaned as his gigantic prick slowly penetrated deeper and deeper into the hot, clutching cavern of her vagina.

"You want me to stop?" he grunted, not really sure that he could even if she wanted him to."

"Oh, No, Madhu, don't stop," he whimpered, "I want to take all of you in me."

His mighty cock was so hard and full of blood, she could actually feel his heartbeat pulsing through it. Like a giant pink serpent slithering into its wet, drenched lair that was surrounded by soft, curly hairs, his cock disappeared inch by inch into the deep, soggy gash between her legs.

Deeper and deeper it plowed into the inviolate depths of her tight, clutching cunt. Slicing through the sopping, clinging flesh of her vagina, his cock sliced in like a knife slicing through butter. She could feel his great round cock head stretching her vagina, as her pussy dilated to fullest to accommodate the giant monster while he forced more and more of his cock into her.

Finally, just when she thought his enormous cock would never fit, , she felt his belly gently nudge up against hers.

"Oh, Madhu, I took it all. I took all of you back inside me again," she bubbled, relishing the feel of her son's giant cock filling her hot pussy to its limit.

"Oh, Amma," he groaned, kissing her on the lips, hard and long as their tongues intertwined and probed the other's mouth.

Then as slowly as he could, he backed his cock out of her wet, clinging cunt. As his cock came out, it glistened wetly, coated with a thick layer of her abundant juices. Grunting, he slowly pushed it back into her watching her eyes soften and her pupils dilate larger and larger.

The pleasure she felt was indescribable. Never before had she known such joy. Knowing that she should be filled with shame and remorse, she couldn't keep from reveling in the wondrous new love she had found. She had never had a man make love to her so lovingly. So gently. So tenderly. She couldn't believe how gentle he was as he slowly worked his wonderful penis in and out of her clinging womanhood. She was so focused on the delightful pleasure that was pouring up from her pussy, she could even feel his big, soft balls softly slap up against her bottom every time his cock completed its journey into the depths of her drooling femininity.

His cock slid in and out, in and out as Madhav fucked his mother with powerful, slow, deep strokes that drove his cock into all the way to the hilt every time. He had never felt so powerful and protective at the same time. He realized that he was committing a heinous trespass, but that didn't seem to matter now. Nothing mattered to him at the moment except bringing pleasure to his mother.

He had seen the loneliness she endured. And now he wanted to drive all that away. He wanted to make her happy once more. Happy, like she had been when he was a little boy. It was all that he could think of as he lovingly drove his manhood in and out of her hot, clutching pussy.

Time seemed to stop as they fucked. While their lovemaking was physical thing, it was an emotional upheaval of passion, too. He couldn't explain his feelings. It was just the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced.

Neither of them wanted it to ever stop as Madhav tried to prolong his mother's pleasure as long as he could. Staring down into her glazed eyes, he would fuck his mother up to the point he felt her muscles starting to tighten in anticipation, he would pause. Then, lying atop of her motionless, he would lean down and lovingly kiss her until he felt her muscles soften, then he would resume fucking her again with slow, loving strokes. Again and again, he brought her to the portal of an orgasm only to stop and wait until she was able to regain control again. Every time he did it, she grew a little more frantic in her drive to attain the final burst across the finish line. Leisurely, lovingly, he once again stroked her to the very edge of the abysmal pool of pleasure only to stop and hold his cock thrust into her all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, Madhu, Please, Please," she begged him, "Please finish me."

"I want it to be the best one you've ever had," he told her clenching his muscles and making his cock swell up inside her.

"Please, Madhu, Please make love to me and let me finish," she pleaded again, squeezing down on his cock and milking it with her strong cunt muscles, "It's killing me."

Seeing she was becoming frenzied with desire, he began to fuck her again. This time he drove his cock into her with quick, powerful strokes. Slamming his cock into her hot wetness, as deep and hard as he could, he felt her rapidly respond to the hammering attack on her cunt.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, like that," she hissed passionately, digging her long, sharp fingernails into his back as she goaded him on.

The room reverberated with the lewd sound of their bodies slapping together as they fucked furiously.

But it only took a few, deep driving strokes to bring her to the apex of passion and she felt her vagina burst with pleasure.

"OH MADHU MADU MAAAADDDHUUUU ……” she gasped as the fires of incestuous gratification consumed her.

Her whole body was on fire as it shook and writhed. Her clutching cunt collapsed down around her son's cock triggering it into its own cataclysmic eruption as she threw her arms out and clawed at the sheets.

"OH, AMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA ……….." he bellowed as he felt his cock explode inside of her releasing an enormous gusher of his hot, creamy man-seed into her.

Her pussy clasped his spurting penis so tightly, the river of cum he was spewing into her couldn't escape. Again and again, his giant bucked and spurted gob after gob of his potent cream into her. As it did, she could feel the pressure inside of her growing greater and greater, but she couldn't relax her hold on his cock. Higher and higher she spiraled up on a great updraft of pleasure and joy. Higher than she had ever flown before. Higher than she thought she could ever go. Higher than any other woman had ever been. Higher that any woman would ever go. Fireworks were bursting off inside her head and exploding in her cunt as each brilliant burst of pleasure filled her mind with exquisite spasms of delight and gratification.

On and on it went as her son's great spurting penis pumped more and more of his hot, thick cum into her. Then, finally, after what seem like hours, the fireworks finally stopped exploding inside of her head and she reluctantly came spiraling back to earth.

As the last throes of her orgasm wracked her body, she felt the muscles inside her pussy slowly relax and release their stranglehold on her son's cock. As they did, she felt the pressure inside her vagina suddenly release. At the same time, she felt a gush of Madhav's hot, sticky man-cream spew out around the thick shaft of her peter. Spewing out of her like a foamy river, it coated his big balls with its sticky heat as he held his cock thrust up inside of her as deep as it would go. She could even feel some of it wash over his balls and onto her inner thighs as continued to gush out of her.

Neither of them moved for the longest time.

Finally, Madhav slowly lifted up and pulled his shrunken penis out of her vagina. As he did, she felt like it her pussy was still stretched wide open and his venomous secretions were still running out of it.

Rolling over, he lay beside her and began to gently fondle one of her mountainous breasts.

"Madhu it was the best sex you Amma ever had” she murmered “Are you happy”

“Oh Amma, I never imagined it will be this good” he kissed her lips.

"I love you” he smiled at her tweaking one of her big, ripe nipples. "It was as if I saw heaven” he murmured, leaning over and sucking her hard, tingling nipple into his mouth.

"You're going to get me all hot and randy again, if you don't watch it," she warned him, feeling her juices start to warm again.

"Oh, really," he smirked, sucking harder on her nipple and gently massaging her big pink melon with his fingers."

"Oh, you naughty, little boy," she laughed, grabbing his hardening cock and roughly kneading it back to life. "Oh, you're such a naughty, little boy. A naughty, little boy and my hero, all rolled into one, and I think you are getting hard again, Oh Madhu, what will I do with you”

“Love me Amma’ he said kissing her again.

…. The end…

Lot of views and so few replies - I have more stories I am working on, please reply so that I am motivated to post faster. Long live XB
akhil007

thanks for the feedback, next mom son story in 2 days
akhil007

No More Doubts for my Ma

My third year at the Engineering College was over, and my 4 friends with whom I shared a flat neat our college in Pune had packed their bags and left for their homes

I was still under the shock given by my girl friend Namratha, she had announced that her family had finalized her marriage plans and she is getting engaged during the vacation to some Kiran Sharma who belongs to some big business family. We had been very close, and I was hoping that we will eventually marry. But there was another reason, a far bigger reason, because of which I had not gone home for the last 1 year.

I wanted some time to get over all this and had called home, and got mother on the line. The purpose of my call was to tell them that I will stay back for 2 weeks to do some “reading at the library”.

Mother had "Of course, but you'll be on your own…… ." I was sure that she knew the other “far bigger reason” why I did not want to get home.

I told her it would be fine and I just needed a bit of time to myself. Of course I couldn't fool mother, I never could. She knew there was something more to it than simply wanting to study more, but as always she didn't probe. I remember she once said that if I ever need to talk she was there, but she'd never be pushy.

For the last two years she hadn't "been there" because I had left home to take up a job interstate. Since then I'd hardly visited home, and my main contact had been via an occasional telephone call.

If that doesn't sound like the behaviour of a devoted son then let me correct that and say it was behaviour of a too devoted son.

The day Namratha has dropped the bombshell, I swore there would never be another woman in my life till I finish college and PG. Well I had made similar commitments to myself once before.

Staying alone was ok for the first 3 days, then it became boring as I really did not have any

‘reading’ plans/ By the 4 th day I'd just about resolved to pack up and go home, when something happened that turned the whole situation around.

It was around 12. noon I was lazing around reading a paperback, when the door bell rang. Thinking it will be some vendor I took my time to go and open the door.

Imaging my surprise when I saw the last person on earth whom I expected to drop in at our flat, …. My mother.

For a moment I was stunned, not sure if she really was there or was a creation of my imagination. I stammered, "What...you...what...?"

She smiled at me and said, "Surprised to see me Karan?"

"Yes...I mean, Ma, you here,,,,...you never said...mentioned...even yesterday morning when we spoke"

"No, I only made up my mind yesterday evening. Why dear, are you not pleased to see me?"

Was I please to see her! "Yes...yes...I've wanted to see you Ma.. its is just..."

"Then why don't you welcome your mother properly instead of just standing there."

We came into each other's arms and hugged and kissed. I was so relieved to see her; the one person I'd least expected – not that I'd expected anyone – and at that moment I felt in a sense like a child again in my mother's arms, knowing that everything would be all right now; although it hadn't been all right a couple of years back.

She was warm and soft, just as she had always been, the goddess that mother's often are for their children. In her embrace her warmth seemed to enter me and start to melt the darkness that had pervaded me since Namratha.

She stood back, and let me collect her bags. I set her things in my room and saw her looking at me. "Karan, you look terrible, is something wrong...have you been eating properly...no, you haven't, you have lost weight. Just as well I brought some decent food; and you haven't shaved and your hair needs cutting. Let's me make you a cup of tea; then lunch or may be breakfast”

I think I almost burst out laughing at that moment. It was so typical of mother, fussing over me and then offering tea.

"Oh Ma, I had bread, but I would love to have a cup of tea." I said.

She got busy in the kitchen and I just looked at her, dressed in a fashionable salwar suit, she looked so good, I always marveled at the grace and beauty she radiated.

We sat the kitchen table as mother poured.

"What brought you here mum?"

"What do you think brought me here?"

"You needed a break?"

Patiently, as if talking to an idiot, mother said, "It's you that's brought me here."

"Me, but what about the business?"

Ma ran a garment shop in Mumbai and it usually took a bit or organising before she could get away from it.

"Oh, Sharma and Kumar can run it while I'm away, they're both quite competent."

"How long are you staying?" I asked.

"As long as you are."

"But I'm staying for a fortnight."

"Then I'm staying for a fortnight."

"Oh...you said you've come here for me."

"Yes."

"But why?"

"Karan, don't play games with me, we've had enough of that in the past. I knew there must be something wrong, I could tell it from the sound of your voice on the telephone, and anyway you've never wanted to be here on your own before."

"Am I that transparent?"

"Yes, you always were to me, as you should know by now."

I tried to make a joke of it. "I'm transparent to you even when you can't see me?"

"Karan, you're trying to be humorous, but you don't feel humorous, so stop it. I've come here because I felt you were in trouble."

"No...no...not exactly trouble it's just something that..."

"What then?"

"I don't really want to talk about it."

"All right, I won't pry, but just do your self and me a favour and go and have a shower and a shave, and for God's change those filthy clothes, and then I'll you should get a hair cut”

Obedient as ever I trotted off for my shower. Under the influence of the warm water I got my first erection since Namratha left me. I don't think it was only the warm water, but I realized it was Ma’s presence; things always seemed to be all right when she was around. But of course, there was a bit more to it than that, in fact there was a lot more to it.

When I'd finished I put on my towel and headed for my bedroom. To get there I had to cross the hall and Ma was there and she saw me.

"Oh Karan, you hair is all wet, In this climate you will catch cold dear” she said, following me to the bed room. She opened her bad and grabbed a towel.

"I will dry it Ma”

“Sit down Karan” she said in her stern motherly tone,

"Yes, I know, you will you lazy fellow” she admonished me as her scrubber my hair…

Obediently I sat, and then I saw her boson in front of me, undulating with the movement of her hands….. old memories started to flood my mind.

"Ma, I am not a kid"

“To me you are Karan”

She stopped scrubbing and gave a good head massage. It felt so good

“There, that's done, and don't you feel better?"

I had to admit I did feel better.

I rose and gave her a quick hug and said, "What will I do without you Ma"

"I got lunch ready while you were bathing " she said, "so let's sit and eat it now."

"What?, so soon"

"I've got some stuff from home, and cooked rice"

“You are a wonder Ma” I said as we went to the hall.

As we sat eating she asked, "Have you been sleeping properly?"

"No."

"Mmm, it is Namratha isn't it – sorry, said I wouldn't pry."

"It's all right, you might as well know. She dumped me."

"Serious then?"

"Yes, I though I will asked her to marry me, once I complete PG, but she wasn't so serious, she got engaged to some rich industrialists kid."

"Did you really think it would work out with her even if she'd said yes?"

"You already know the answer to that."

"Yes, I do, I had told you once dear."

“Forget it Ma” I said. “It is good to have you here’

I licked my fingers as I polished off the chicken curry and rice.

"That's the first proper meal I've eaten since...since..."

“Last time you were home” she smiled.

I nodded.

“Even at home, the last few days that was how you were before, remember? Not eating, not bothering to shave, you had me worried sick, but I suppose it was mostly my fault."

"Not your fault Ma, it was me who started it; that's why I you know, I never came home during the last 1 year"

"Yes, I understood."

There was a long silence. Mother had finished clearing the dishes, and had come and sat down again at the table, and seemed to be staring into space, or perhaps it was some inner image of the past that she saw.

She rose abruptly and said, "I'm going to have a shower”.

She stood looking at me for a few moments, and then turned and went to my room.

I suddenly felt very tired. I know it sounds pathetically childish, but now mother was here everything was okay, I could eat and sleep again, and oddly the thought of Namratha didn't hurt nearly as much as it had.

As if to confirm my infantile condition at that time I did something that had been a frequent habit since my early days. I stretched down on the divan in the hall, using one of the cushions as a pillow.

I think I was asleep in seconds.

How long I slept I've never been sure. I was awakened by a sound and the room was dim which indicated it must have been after sunset.

The sound proved to be mother coming into the room to see if I was still sleeping. I could just see her standing by the bed looking rather like a grey ghost.

I sat up and she said, "Ah, so you are awake; how do you feel?

"Fine," I said, "I haven't felt as good since...it must be your influence."

She laughed softly and switched on the tube light and I could see she had bathed and changed to a nice housecoat.

She came and sat on the divan. I was sitting up, my back against the wall that ran along the back of the divan.

She took my hand in hers, and for a while we sat in silence.

After a while she said, "You know why I've come, don't you?"

"I think so."

"Has anything changed?"

"No, I told you it never would."

"Not even when you were with Namratha?"

"No, that was different, I had to have something...had to have a future. But I didn't even have that, did I? Has anything changed for you?"

"Yes."

"It died then...I mean, you...you don't feel the same way?"

"About you?"

"Yes."

"Yes darling, I still feel the same."

"So what's changed?"

"Do you mind if we don't talk about that just yet?"

"Not if you don't want to but...but what do you want to talk about?"

*************** end of Part 1************
akhil007

No More doubts for my Ma

Here I feel I must pause in my narrative and do a “flash back” like in bollywood movies, to nearly 1 year back, when I had gone home for study leave.

I was 18 and my hormones were boiling. I had the habit of surfing for porn and a shut room at home during the study leave had given me enough time to indulge in this.

I had somehow started seeing my mother as a woman, I had always found her attractive but this vacation my feelings had started to change.

One evening Papa was not home and I carelessly barged into my parents bedroom looking for the days newspaper.

I opened to door and heard a shout, “heeeyyy, KARAN’ my mother, she had just taken her bath and was semi-naked, she had on her black brassiere and panties.

I had never seen a semi naked or naked woman in flesh before – least of all mother!. To see one in the flesh was a very different experience.

For a few moments we stood gazing at each other, and then mother almost casually pulled on a housecoat that had been lying on the bed.

I had seen my first naked woman in the flesh, and it was a moment I shall never forget.

Perhaps some description of mother may help my reader.

She was thirty eight at the time. To me she had always been beautiful, although I must grant that not everyone might have seen her like that – not as a loving son saw her.

She is tall for a woman – five feet seven. Her wavy hair is jet black always beautifully cared for, and cut straight at shoulder length and seems to ripple as she moves.

Her face is rather like an elongated triangle, starting at a broad forehead and going down to the point of a narrow chin that just missed being sharp. Her nose is what I believe is called an aristocratic nose, slightly aquiline and her mouth small with rosebud-like lips, her eyes were dark brown. Her neck tends to be long and on it her head sits very erect.

Her figure is not very slender but swelling in those places that ideally the female figure is supposed to swell. Her hip measurements I have never checked, but for those concerned about such matters her breasts were large, and I actually know her bra size – I know from secret checking in one her under clothes, – 36C. They were not huge, but shapely and sexy, with a deep cleavage. I had always loved her shapely belly, which had a deep and sexy navel.

Her legs that were well proportioned with the rest of her body, and shapely in themselves, with slightly plump thighs.

That was how I saw her that first time and I stood there bewildered and embarrassed.

It was mother who, having calmly covered herself, asked, "Karan, you should knock dear, did you want something darling?"

I had to make an effort to remember what I'd entered her room for, but I managed to stammer out that I was looking for the Times of India, and couldn't find it. She told me where it was and I left her.

Those few moments were to haunt me since that day, none of the porn I saw on CDs and internet, did not bring forgetfulness, and as days passed I became sexually obsessed with mother.

I found every excuse and reason I could to embrace and kiss her, and as she never stopped me, and in fact encouraged me, I came to realise that mother was being aroused by my closeness.

I began to feel envious of my Papa that he had an access to her body and I had not, and I started to listen at night for sounds of them copulating. Perhaps it was as well that I never did hear them because it might have driven me out of my mind.

Of course it could not go on like that, something had to give; either I overcame my lust for mother or had at least to discover whether she would give herself to me.

The climax came one weekend when my father was away. On the Saturday night mother had taken a shower just before going to bed. I was sitting in the hall reading, when she came to say good night, wearing only her nightdress.

She sat near me and we talked for some time. She was feeling increasingly frustrated with Papa’s business trips and late nights and drinking.

“Karan, when you are here it feels so good, otherwise I feel so lonely, sometime I feel so old and alone” she said as I held her hands. She moved closed as I slowly pulled her to me. We hugged and she held me tight.

‘Oh Ma, I me here, I will come back whenever I can, don’t worry, I will be there, you are so nice, so good, I don’t know why Papa does this, I … I .. I love you so much Ma”.. I don’t know what made me say that.

“Oh Karan’ she murmured and started kissing my forehead,,,, then my cheeks,,, and as I closed my eyes, our lips met. It was so sudden, but so natural as she led me through my fisrt real kiss, slowly opening her lips and tracing my lips open with her tounge.

As she kissed me I started to fondle one of her breasts. For a few moments she seemed to yield to my touch, but then she abruptly brushed my hand away. Her thighs were on my groin and I was hard. I realized that she felt that.

"I know darling...I know...but we can't...mustn't...”

“Oh Ma” I cried “I… I love you, I mean”

She looked at me and then moved back a bit, my Bermudas where tented.

“I am sorry Ma”… is all that I could say.

She looked at me, “No Karan, it is me, I should have seen it, in fact I know, and I never stopped you dear” her hands caressed my face. “It isn't that I don't want to but, we cannot… but...let me help you..."

She moved back, and pulled off the knot of my shorts. I was immobile but raised myself as she pulled it down and then my underwear.

“Oh Karan” I heard her gasp as she saw my 7 inch erection. Her hands crept up my thighs and her fingers curled around my penis. She said, "This is all I can do for you," and she started to masturbate me.

She did not speak nor did I, it was magical, erotic. She looked into my eyes all the time.

As she felt that I was about to ejaculate she speeded up her movement, and then, as the sperm shot out of urethra her movements became more deliberate, pressing down hard on my foreskin as if to drive the sperm out of me.

When I had finished and was lying back recovering from the orgasm she said, "I'm so sorry darling it's all I can give you."

She ran away to her room. I staggered to my room and fell asleep.

The next day, I was ashamed to face her. She acted as if nothing had happened. Of course, later I the day when we were alone we talked about our feelings, and as far as mother was concerned she could not bring herself to commit adultery and incest. She said we should forget what had happened. If she thought that masturbating me would bring an end to my desire for her, she was wrong. Her action had been like throwing petrol on a fire, but at least it was out in the open now. She knew clearly how I felt about her, and had admitted that she wanted to give me more.

My eyes were always on her and she knew it. It became very difficult and that finally caused me to leave home earlier that study leave. I also found excuses not to go home, during the next 1 year. I believed that if ever we did eventually give in, afterwards mother would be devastated. I was torn inside because as I saw it I was leaving the love of my life; my Ma, and despite Namratha, mother had remained my great love.

Even the touch of mother's hand on mine caused the old magic to work. I started to get an erection as I waited for her to speak again.

“You could have come home, Karan, you know I am not upset” she said.

“I know Ma, but I can’t control myself, I don’t know why, even now… I cant” I said as he laid her hear on my shoulder. “I love you Ma”

She said “And I love you my son, please understand, you are the best thing in my life” her hands came down my chest and touched my groin. I was hard.

“Ma sorry, I cant help it” I murmured.

At first she said nothing, but her hand crept inside my robe and took hold of my penis. As she began to stroke it I cried out, "No...no mother...I...we're past all that...I'm not going through all that torment again."

She leaned forward and kissed me and said, "You won't have to, darling; I'm trying to tell you I'm ready now."

"You mean..."

"If you still want me, but then, I can feel you do, and I haven't come here just to talk, I want you; that's what I've come for."

She kissed me again. Her lips were like fire on mine, hot and yet moist. We clung together, our mouths open, tongues battling for entry.

Abruptly she broke from our kiss and stood up.

"Stand up," she commanded.

I obediently stood up and she took my hand and placed my fingers on the latch of the zip that ran down the front of her housecoat.

"Undress me," she said.

I drew down the zip and as the housecoat opened I could see she was wearing a pink brassier and panties underneath. She shrugged the housecoat from her shoulders and it dropped to the floor at her feet. She looked so sexy, the brassier could never hide the beauty of her bosom, I could see the erect nipples, the deep cleavage.

She looked at me as if challenging and said hoarsely, "Well, do you still want me?" Mother was 39, at the time and perhaps doubtful of her female attractions, yet to my eyes she was the sexiset woman in the world. I've wondered about that since. I've already implied that mother would not be accounted an outstanding beauty – although I'm not sure what that means – but for me she has been the most lovable and desirable woman on earth.

She reached back and removed her brassire and then gracefully removed her panties. She was nude and she blew me away, Her breasts had a hint of sag, but was so full, so lush and so sexy, large pendulous and capped with 2 inch wide areala and thick brown nipples. Her secret areas was shaved!, and looked so sexy.

“Tell me Karan” her voice was shaking.

In reply to her question I said, "I told you long ago I shall always want you."

Her manner to that point had been imperious, but now she suddenly melted. She came near me and pulled of my T shirt and I stepped out of my shorts. she pressed against me murmuring, "Darling...darling...I want you so badly...love me...show me you love me."

I was taller than her by about four inches, but my penis fitted neatly between the lips of her vulva as she started to work it over my length.

I could feel its wetness as she continued speaking, "I love you...I love ...I've been cruel but now...now I'll give you everything you want...I won't hold back...not ever...just love me..."

“Come Ma” I murmured and hand in hand we went to the bedroom. Standing near the bed we kissed again, “I want you so badly Ma” I sighed.

I could feel and hear her desperate need and I place a hand on her breast and gently pressed it. It was warm and yielding and she moaned, "Lovely darling...lovely...suck my nipples...I want you to suck them."

She seemed almost to swoon back onto the bed and as I came beside her I could feel her trembling with passion.

I took one of her sweet brown nipples into my mouth while I caressed her other breast with my hand. She was almost beside herself, whimpering and crying out her love as she clutched my head to her breasts.

She tasted honey sweet and I sucked her fervently. But there was more I wanted to taste. I wanted to taste her femaleness, the centre of her womanhood.

She protested as I stopped sucking her nipple, but I ignored her and getting off the bed, I swung her round so that as I knelt before her I was looking directly at her pudendum.

The long groove of her vulva, the lips looking swollen and at the top the little hood that covered her centre of pleasure, and all glistening with her love juice.

I ran my finger along the wet groove and mother gave a howl of ecstasy. As I inserted my finger into her vagina she moaned and whimpered.

For a while I worked my fingers into her as she lay back helplessly writhing until I touched her clitoris. This dragged a long scream from her as she begged me, "Don't stop...don't stop...". But I did stop.

I parted the lips with my fingers and leaned forward and started to lick.

I felt her convulse and she cried out, "What are you doing...what are you doing to me...you can't...you might not like...oh darling...darling...oh God..."

From protesting she gradually subsided and held my head to her. I wondered if it was possible that my father had never enjoyed her in this way. As I was to later learn he had tried it once and found it unpleasant and never attempted it again.

For me it was the epitome of giving love to a woman. But then, I revelled in her taste and smell. When I started to lick and suck her clitoris she became frantic and began to orgasm.

It was a struggle to hold on to her as she thrashed and bounced on the bed in a wild display of euphoria.

The lower part of my face was soaked with her warm fluid and I stayed with her until at last she gave a long drawn out sigh and I felt her relax.

She was saying repeatedly, "Karan, what have you done to me...what have you done...it was exquisite, but was it all right, did you like it?"

"Mother," I said quietly, "I've waited for years to do that to you."

I drew her back gently onto the bed and lied down near her, kissing her body. Soothing her, I kissed up her shapely legs, spending time on her fleshy thighs and giving her love bites, which made her giggle. I was so nice, so sensuous.

I made love to her generous body, licking and caressing her belly and navel, going up slowly to her still heaving bosom. “They are so lovely Ma” I murmured kissing and licking her valley and going up to her neck, licking of the sweat from her. She held my face and her eyes shone “Oh Karan, you are so good, I never imagined” she smiled.

I licked her boobs again marveling at the firm softness and the way they yielded, the way her nipples were hard. I teased around her nipples and she cried “Again, please suck me son”. I sucked her in deeply and I felt her body shivering in passion. Her hands held my head to her bosom, and she was whimpering and groaning. I wanted to penetrate her but was afraid to ask, despite what we have done so far.

I stopped and sat near her. She looked so sexy with her spear over the pillow her body wet and shining. Mu hands came down and rested over her center. She murmured “Karan, son”

“Yes Ma” I looked up

“Are you waiting for my permission” she smiled. “I am ready, darling, ready for my son”

As she lay there in an attitude of surrender I carefully parted her legs and then lay between them.

I was probing with my penis for her entrance when I felt her hand guide me in.

I slipped into her, passing under her pubic bone and into her hot wet depths, so soft and clinging.

I had my full length in her when it happened. It was like receiving an electric shock. A pulsating grip held my penis for a few seconds, and the mother asked, "Did you like that, darling?"

I tried to respond, but all I could stammer out was, "I-it wer-was...greatt...do it again...please..."

There it was again, like a powerful clamp. To move my penis in her I had to make a concentrated effort.

She released me and gently laughing she said, "You see, my love, I'm never going to let you go...never...you're mine now."

Then her smile changed to a look of lust ‘Do me”

She was tight, and very wet, I moved easily, as our bodies copulated. I was slow and clumsy but she guided me as I came out a couple of times. As I got into the groove and our bodies found the eternal rhythm of love, it was heavenly.

My strict and proper mother was groaning and shaking under me in sexual heat as I plunged into her.

“Love me Karan, you are doing it so well” she cried her hands caressing my back as I rammed in.

“Harder, son, harder. Yessssss”

I don’t know how long we copulated….

“Ma I……”

She said “It is ok darling, go on come to Ma” she raised her legs and I rammed in harder.

I had already held back too long, and as I let my orgasm go mother seemed to spring into action.

"I'm coming again...I'm coming...let it go...put it in me.....I want it, AAASSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...oh God...I need...I want...oooaw....oooaw...darling...yes...yes...aaaaow AASSSSSShhhhh ..."

I was lost in her, pumping my seed in deep as if responding to her cry.

My sperm slammed into her. We were struggling together for ever greater depth of penetration. Beneath me mother was screaming and weeping still begging me to do her.

One final spurt into her and I started to unwind but mother was still thrusting up against me as her orgasm continued to hold her in its grasp.

With my softening penis I kept moving with her as I kissed her tear stained face.

Then she too started to relax, although she was still sobbing.

I waited until she had calmed down, and then said, "Ma are you ok?"

"Of course, darling." She smiled gasping for air.

"But you are crying...?" I kissed her tears away

"Of course I am, I am so happy, so so happy”. She found my lips and kissed me.

She had stopped sobbing and she looked at me mischievously, smiled, and said, "You thought you had hurt me? You are much bigger than your Papa, but we women don’t get hurt by love making”

"Oh Ma, " I kissed her again.

Then a hideous thought struck me; "My God, I …. I did not use a ….. will you….get ?"

"No, I have done an operation dear, soon after your sister was born." She smiled.

I lay down and she curled up to me, putting her thighs over mine, running her hands through the hairs on my chest.

"Oh Ma, I don’t want to leave you” I sighed overcome with feelings

“You don’t have to son”

"But Papa"

"Well, he does not want me any more, but for a quickie once a month, I put up with that, and I may stop that completely now”

"So, Karan, I shall be happy to come and stay with you in another flat, I can start another outlest here and Mumbai can be hyandled by Sharma; that is, if my son wants me. I'm love sex son, but has never been with another man till today, I want it to be with someone I love and who loves me, and I think you qualify."

"I qualified a long time ago," I replied.

"Yes," mother said. "Ah...Karan, do you want to come in me again?"

I still had my penis in her vagina and it had hardened again and she must have felt it.

"Er...well...if it's okay with you."

"It will always be okay, darling, I've got a lot of giving and taking to do, so why don't you put your lovely hot sperm in me and then we can have a shower and decided what we're going to do for the next couple of weeks. By the way, you will do that nice thing with your tongue again, won't you?"

"Try and stop me," I said as I started to move in her.

The decision about what to do for the next couple of weeks didn't take long to settle. In fact it virtually settled itself. I have to admit though, that we did do some other things, like shopping, movies etc. But every night and on many mornings and almost all afternoons, we had sex, hot incestuous sex.
akhil007

Mothers proposal

Dhileep Mehta was in love with 3 things in life. His new Toyota Camry, his chemical factory, and his club. The successful business man with a sprawling house in the suburbs of Ahmadabad cared very little for his 38 year old wife Namratha or their kids, 18 year old Rajeev (Raj to all his family and friends), and 16 year old Priyanka.

The family was very well off and the 2 children has everything they wanted other than their fathers presence and involvement. They never really felt this loss as their mother more than made up for this with her love and caring. Both the children were very close to their mother, and with her husband not caring about her, Namratha lavished all her love and affection on her kids.

Raj was a good student and was studying law in Bangalore, while Priya attended the local school.

Raj had turned out to be fine young man, good in studies and very involved with outdoor sports. He loved trekking and was a good swimmer who used to regularly win medals in college events. He was 6 feet 1 inches tall and very handsome. Namratha loved him and was so proud of him. Their love grew over that last 3 – 4 years as the father of the house drifted away from them – sinking into running his business and spending his free time in the clubs and social gatherings of local businessmen.

Namratha came to depend on Raj for simple things like driving her for shopping, taking her and Priya for a movie, fixing things at home, visiting relatives etc. Raj loved doing this as her lover his mother. To him she was perfect. Very intelligent and always helping him in his studies, a super cook who made great food that he liked, and a good friend a guide with whom he could talk anything.

He had seen the problems with his father – but there was nothing he could do about that. He sometimes used to see the pain in his mothers eyes. But when they were with each other, it was as if Namratha forgot everything.

There was another aspect to Raj’s love which he was ashamed of, and he hoped his mother did not know about. He had come to realize that his mother was a beautiful and yes, sexy woman. His adolescent thoughts and fantasies had crossed many limits, no doubt propelled by Namratha’s beauty and her love for him.

At 39, Namratha was at the peak of her health and beauty. She had a lovely sensuous face, with soft rounded features and a charming smile, that lit up her dark black eyes, and caused dimples on her smooth butter like cheeks. She was around 5, feet 6 and was not slim, she has the typical Gujju (a state in Western India) physique and was voluptuous – rather than plump. The extra flesh somehow was in the right-places!. Her hips and behind were very generous, round and curvy, her belly was not flat but had only a sexy bulge with a faint flab curve – but this made her navel deep and glimpse of her naked navel and fair belly was one of first instances that raised her sons hormones.

Namratha’s best feature apart from her belly was her bosom. She was blessed with large and shapely breasts that had only a hint of sag. Whatever she wore the thrust of her breasts could never be hidden. Namratha was aware of the effect her breasts had on men. Her husband was all over them during the initial 2 – 3 years of their marriage……

Namratha had seen that sometime a slipped pallu (portion of the Indian traditional wear saree that is draped across the body), or a shifting of saree from her belly was causing her son to be tense, and steal glances at her. She had seen this increasing over the last 2 years. But she was never angry. She was confused first, but of late she felt a strange thrill in the way her son looked at her.

Namratha used to make sure that whenever Raj comes over during his study vacations, she would be dressed well and loved the way he complimented her.

Over the last 1 year when Raj went of to Bangalore for studies, Namratha felt her love for him grow. She used to eagerly wait for his monthly visits and study leaves / vacations.

It was the summer of 2007, and it was a vacation time for Raj and he was home. Namratha was happy. Over the last few months her anger and desperation with Dhileep was increasing as her spend more and more of his time away – and shirked any kind of family functions.

The final straw was when her sister and family came over from UK after a span of 4 years. She had planned a great get together with other family members. Dhileep was never involved in the planning – and worse the day her sister was arriving, he said he had a conference in Chennai and went off. Luckily Raj was there are he managed everything from bringing his aunty and family home to arranging for the food and all the fun events.

A week went by in whirl – and Namratha was very happy. It was good to be with family and she loved the way Raj managed everything. He sister told her as she was leaving

“Raj is a gem”

Namratha could not agree more. They were at the Airport saying their goodbyes.

“Yes Didi” Namratha said “He is everything to me”. She did not know how much that implied, and will imply in the coming days….

After seeing them off Raj was driving them home – and Namratha said:

“Thank you Beta for everything”

Raj: “Oh Ma, don’t thank me – it was great to have all of them here”

Namratha sighed: “Yes, but your Papa felt it was a bore”

Raj smiled: “Oh Ma, you know him …”

She smiled and patter Raj’s thigh. “Well I do, good I have you”

They reached home. And Raj got some juice from the kitchen and they sat in the living room talking.

"Well, it didn't turn out so bad after all, despite your Papa’s absence" Namratha said, smiling, sitting on the couch across from Raj.

This was a non issue for Raj as he really did not care for his father. It was his mother that he was dedicated to. And he was dedicated to her in more ways than one. He loved her - Raj had a secret passion for her. A love that was anything but platonic.

"I want you to know just how much you've meant to me these last few years," she smiled. "If it hadn't been for you, I don't know what I would've done."

"Hey, what are sons for...if not to take care of their Maa," he grinned back at her.

"Well, just so that you know how much you mean to me," she said solemnly.

After 15 minutes, the talk was still flowing, but taking on a more intimate tone.

"Come over here and sit by your old Maa," he heard his mother say to him, patting the couch beside her.

"Aw, come on, Maa," he smiled, pushing up to his feet. "You're not old."

"Almost 40," she smiled at him. "Your father seemed to think that was too old..."

"So what does he know. I think that you're so attractive for, uh..." he said, pausing in mid-sentence, sitting down beside her.

"...for my age," she laughed, putting her hand on his thigh and giving it an intimate squeeze. "That's okay, Janu, I know what you meant. And thanks for the compliment. After what I've been going through, I'll take anything I can get."

"No, really, Maa...there are many women who'd give anything to have your looks," he said. "Really! Besides, I think older women are sexy."

"So, you think your old Maa is sexy?" she asked, with a strange smile on her face.

They always used to joke about a divorce – but Namratha was clear that she did not want that, even if she did not care for her husband at all. So the mother and son used to joke about Namratha getting a divorce and moving away……

"Uh, yeah, uh, real sexy," he said, blushing. "You won't have any trouble finding another man. That is, if you want one..."

If she only knew, he thought. If she only knew that he thought she was the sexiest woman alive. And the prettiest, as far as he was concerned. He still didn't see what his Papa’s problem was.

Raj couldn't fathom anyone not thinking his mother was the prettiest woman in the world. Oh, he knew his father and mother had their differences, but he thought his father should have tried harder to work it out. And not hurt her like he did.

"Why the serious face?" she asked him, squeezing his thigh again.

"What? Uh, oh, I was just thinking about how dumb Papa was," he said, taking another sip. "Ignoring you like this……"

"Let's don't talk about him...now. Just about you...you and me," she smiled sadly. "We've got to go on with our lives. Make our own decisions now..."

"Sure, Maa. Sure," he grinned, leaning back, sliding his arm around behind her shoulders and gently pulling her up against him. "Just you and me."

Raj didn't know if it was the intimacy of the moment, the worsened behavior of his Papa over the last few months, and his mothers increased dependence on him, but there was an ever so subtle difference in their new relationship. It seemed to be on a more mature level. Not a mother-son thing. It was a strange, new kind of kinship. If only...if only it was on a sexual level, he dementedly thought. Him and her. Finding love with each other and making mad, passionate love..

As his mother moved closed he saw her saree pallu slipping and the upper part of her bosom and the deep cleavage. It was an alluring sight.

What could he do to bring about something like that? How could he lure his mother into such a perversion?

Nothing, he told himself. It would never happen, and he could never risk alienating her in that way. He loved her too much for that. He would just have to keep his secret with him.

Regardless of that, nothing could stop or hide the growing evidence of his feelings toward her. Down in his pants, his cock began to slowly stiffen and grow, pressing up against the material.

"This is nice," his mother murmured, pressing herself against him and resting her head on his shoulder.

Her soft, black hair brushed over his cheek and filled his nostrils with subtle fragrances of flowers.

"I love you Raj" Namratha said. "I love you…."

"Oh Ma, I love you too….." he said, wistfully. "more than anything else……."

"Oh Raj" she smiled. "I am so happy now, with you…"

They fell silent for several moments, enjoying the quiet silence of their intimacy.

It was then that he felt something faintly brush up against rock-hard penis. Looking, he saw that her hand was still resting on his thigh, but now her little finger was brushing against his cock. Accident? Or not...he didn't know.

"I'm so glad that I can speak about your Papa like this, with you," she murmured, squeezing his thigh one more time. "But I don't think that I can ever get involved with another man. Dhileep hurt me too much. Just the uncertainty of not knowing the man's intent would be too emotionally draining….you know... I just could never do it again."

"Oh , Maa," he said, slowly easing his hand down off the back of the couch onto her shoulder to give it a gentle squeeze. "I'm sorry."

"I would have to know the man really loved me," she said, squeezing his thigh again. "And how could I know that it was really love?

What was she saying, he wondered? Was she trying to tell him something? Or was she just spilling her heart to him?

"I love you, Mother," he whispered, hoping that she would take it the right way...whichever way that was.

"What?" she asked softly.

"I...I said, I love you, Mother," he mumbled again.

"I know, Beta ," she whispered back. "And I love you."

Nothing happened for several seconds. Then he felt her head slowly lift away from his shoulder as she turned to look into his face. She had a strange, concerned look on her face, as if it had just dawned on her what he said. And what it could have meant in the context of their conversation.
akhil007

Next