mallu hot videos   Bhojpuri hot videos
Hot Actress Photo Gallery

telugu actress and anchors sex stories

Read Sex stories in English.

Post datingking » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Those were the days when shriya entered into telugu film industry and was just getting some good chances in films. She was slim and most of the youth gets attracted to her hot looks. Her ass was one of her best assets.

Within two years of her debut she got chances to work with famous actors and many hit films. All that she was then was because of her first fucking session with tollywood Manmadhudu a famous hero in telugu film industry. He was the one who fucked her for the 1st time and there after she was rammed by him several times for opportunities. But all this she did was 4 more chances in films. She never enjoyed to her best with this aged hero.

This incident which i say is the session which shriya writes in her dairy is her best fucking session.
datingking
Desi Masala Maha Champion

Paid Advertisement

More from Desi Masala

Telugu Sex Stories
Hindi Sex Stories
English Sex Stories
Indian Hard core nude scandals, Mallu, XXX videos
Hollywood Celebrities, Non Indian blonds, college girls Nude XXX Videos
Sunny Leone Nude
Blue Film
Aunty Photos Without Saree

Paid Advertisement

here shriya continues.

Aftr my serious fucking sessions i became plumpy and started losing opportunities in films. I just got 1film a year. So i decided to try all MY ways out. I just got in touch with the grand son of a famous actor who was also a well know actor. I kept on flattering him for several days with my deeds slowly we became good friends and started meeting on a weekly basis this continued for few months and soon he gave me chance with him in a film along with genilia. As i was putting on weight i started to work on it and also completly restricted myself from fucking sessions all that i had for these days was just oral sex with that hero while genelia accompained the director. The film also had ramya krishna the sex queen of south who gave pleasure to the whole crew of the film day after day. I then understood how big slut is she than me.

So finally let me come to the actuall situation.
datingking

CONT.....

One day in the morning around 6 am i got a call from the hero (i cal him tarak)

Me- "hi dear good morning "

Tarak- "good morning my sweet da. Havent u woke up yet'

Me- "how can i wake so early after a over night fore play that too such a small car'

Tarak- thats k dear we shall plan it big this time.

i did not take it seriously and asked him wats the reasonm for a cal so early in the morning. He asked me to meet him at a temple at sharp 10 am. I said k and hang the phone. Then suddenly my cell showed me a reminder that its tarak birthday. I thought a bit guilty 4 forgetting it. So i then understood why tarak asked me to come.

Soon i went into the loo got my work done and then brushed my teeth. Trimmed my arm pits leaving an inch of hair coz tarak likes it there. Had a complete shower. Then i came out to my room picked my under garments took them on. Then i got dressed with a red coloured sari with a green blouse. My boobs were at their best just fit with the bra inside. I made sure that my sari was tied below my navel which most of them love to watch. Once when i looked my self in a mirror i felt so erotic with those huge boobs tight, slightly plumpy navel and the best part of mine MY ASS being so well shaped. I remember how people admire and pass dirty comments when they watch it moving to and fro when i walk. I just dried my hair did not tie them but let them free. Then applied a bit of facial a slight pink color lipstick i dont want my self to look as slut but just as a sexy looking woman who can grab men attention.
datingking

it was around 9.30 by the time i got ready so i took the car and drove it towards the temple. In the way i bought some jasmine flowers and decorated my hair. As i reached the temple tarak was waiting 4 me. I wished him and said sorry for not able to buy a gift . He said "never mind dear i shall take it when i truely need it'

We then walked around the temple had the puja done and then tarak said "today it will be my treat 4 u , lets celebrate this day together. '

From there we went to famous restaurant and had our lunch.

At the restaurant i observed the barer trying to capture the glimpses of my cleavage through my low cut blouse. I also caught the watch man starring at ass with lust filled eyes. I felt proud about myself to grab their attention.

After our lunch we went for a long drive. All through the drive we kissed each other passionately i kept playing with his cock through his pants and he was fondling my navel driving the car. This was common act for us every time wen we are alone but that day it felt special.

We moved on for about 50km and by around 6 we reached a wonderful place it was tarak's estate with a big guest house at the center. I moved into the house. And by the movement i entered the fragrance made me feel that this is going to be a special occasion. I just looked all through there was no one in the house. I know tarak wants us to be private. I have been with alone several times and every time had a nice session of fore play except the actual fucking.

Tarak took me all along the house. It was duplex with a large swimming pool nice flowery garden. There were several rooms in the ground floor while the upper one contained a store room and a big hall.
datingking

more updates only after reps and hot comments.
datingking

CONT-

As we both entered that room i was surprised to see the room. It was so big and was completly decorated with flowers with a bed well decorated at the centre several types of fruits and milk beside it. I understood that this was the plan that tarak had for today. Seeing all these my juices started oozing out.
datingking

sorry for smaller update busy for today.
datingking

ha i was so excited just moved on to the bed and spread my hands open for tarak but to my suprise tarak was not in the room and the doors were also closed. I got shocked and all of a sudden there was a power cut. I could.nt see what was going on there were some sounds but i was not able to understand what it is. Some one pulled my hands back and tied them to the cot i started screaming. The power came at once and i was shocked to see a bollywood producer with two black blonde heavy built guys of about 6feet height. Tarak was no where.

Seeing me the producer laughed and said.

"you are handed over to me for this whole 9t dont try to escape or shout just enjoy the 9t. "

At 1st i was frightened but then understood the situation and moreoveri was already arose and thinking of these two black guys ramming me made current pass through my spine.
datingking

more updates only after the comments 4 the changes in the story.
datingking

PreviousNext