mallu hot videos   Bhojpuri hot videos
Hot Actress Photo Gallery

telugu actress and anchors sex stories

Read Sex stories in English.

Post datingking » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 pm

by this time both of us were excited and was getting ready to enjoy the 9t all of a sudden a t c arrived asking some nonsense. We behaved normal just covering her boobs with a shalwa. As soon as he left i just slept in her lap and started liking her beautiful deep and slightly hairy navel. My hands were fondling her boobs and her hand never left my cock. With the other hand she kept pushing my head towards her belly. With The way she was playing with my cock made me erotic she played with it to the most and kept liking her hand that was wet with my pre cum. By this time i gathered courage and pushed her bra above her breasts exposing both those large sized milk tankers .

Watching this kalyani shouted 'noooo'.

But it was late she tried to pull me away then i said.

'When you taste my precum why shouldn't i taste your milk and more over i am hungry.'

she said 'dont be rude to them coz they are my assets to find chances in films.' this gave me licence to seal her nipples with my mouth. I didnt waste a second to grasp them they were superb i loved suckling them. She became crazy watching my deeds and pulled me much deeper in to her boobs. By this time she started jerking my took harder and faster. All at once i just hold her hand and stopped it as i was about to explode 'i dont want to reach my climax so early' i said.

'Ho thats right' she said

After that i just sat down beside her removed my tshirt and also completly un hooked her bra and removed it. The best thing about kalyani's boobs is that they were mature large but were still rigid and stiff. Then i understood why she asked of handle them with care. Seeing my moderately built physique she got aroused and started kissing my chest. By this time i kept playing with her back and belly hugging her close towards me. Slowly my hands moved towards her best assets her ass but to my bad luck i could not hold them well as she was sitting. So slowly i bent over her and made her sleep below me. This was a day i ever dreamt off.

Now i took the advantage and started invading her mouth again. Just played with her lips for few minutes and then started the french kiss. She was expertised in it. Slowly my hands grabbed her ass and i kept caressing them hardly. She became more passionate. Because of almost same height my tool started rubbing to her hot spot through our dresses. I was becoming more and more erotic. Her facial expressions made me more lusty.
datingking
Desi Masala Maha Champion

Paid Advertisement

More from Desi Masala

Telugu Sex Stories
Hindi Sex Stories
English Sex Stories
Indian Hard core nude scandals, Mallu, XXX videos
Hollywood Celebrities, Non Indian blonds, college girls Nude XXX Videos
Sunny Leone Nude
Blue Film
Aunty Photos Without Saree

Paid Advertisement

she was biting her lips and started moaning 'mmmmmm ahhhhhii taaaake meee'

I was fondling her ass through her dress and biting her nipples my tool was rubbing to her spot i was going mad and could not tolerate. So i removed my pants and undid my underwear. My 9inch long cock was poping out. I then tried to remove her lowers knot: suddenly she pushed me away and shouted 'wat are you doing'

I said 'lets get into the action'

Kalyani: 'action? What do you mean by that'

Me: whats wrong my dear let me enter you

Kalyani: no way will i allow you to do that .

This took me by surprise from the last 2hrs she was behaving as a bitch and all of a sudden started saying that she dont want to be fucked.

I didnt want to force her but was also not willing to leave this chance to fuck her. So i slowly made her sit and sat beside her. I kept playing with her tits, my tool pointing up and started asking her whats wrong she said some nasty reasons but was still in an erotic mood while she was speaking my hands moved in to her hair. Kept massaging her and all of a sudden pulled her head near to my abdomen and inserted whole of my cock into her mouth. She kept resisting and moaned noo mmmmmmmmm leav mmmmme but later she gave up and started giving me a blow job. That was the best part of my sex life. By this time i removed my hands and started invading her lowers from back. I took a small gap in her paijama and panty and finally reached my delicious meat i was grabbing HER naked ass. Ho how good was kalyani's ass. I never missed a scene in a film which showed her ass and now here i am grabbing the best asset of hers.
datingking

no reply no updates.
datingking

she continued the blow job and i continued to invade her ass. Finally she made me cum in her mouth she swalloed it completly but still did not stop licking my tool . I took a dare step and removed her top and bra completly. Her slightly dark breasts were in front of me hanging. I just took my tool into the valley between her boobs and she started massaging it with her boobs while the tip was in her mouth. This gave me immense . Slowly my cock started to get hard again and still kalyani was in an erotic stage i slowly tried to withdraw my cock and started to lick her navel. By this time she started biting her dark colored lips. While she was experiencing heaven i slowly untied her lower paizama. She tried to stop it by holding my hands but i was fast and reached her got spot moving into her panty. Ha wat a spot was that wet fluffy and hairly i was amazed to sense it. Kalyani became irresistable by this deed so she just stood up made her self nude completly sat on her berth and dragged my face right to her cunt ho my luck wat a smell it was.
datingking

i started licking her juicy cunt while she started playing with my testis i loved the feeling when she touched the skin over my balls. I invaded her cunt with my tongue and her moans became louder 'mmmmmmmm fuck me you bastard make me ur slave today' she kept on shouting i was trying to close her mouth with my hands but she was untollerable. And kept on shouting 'eat me youuuu baaastard make meee ur bitch.' i was afraid that some one may listen it so i slowly moved up licked her belly navel boobs and finally locked her lips with my lips. I started finger fucking her. She started moaning in my mouth. I invaded through her cunt went deep and kept on vibrating my finger. After few minutes i asked her shall i fuck you. Listening to this she just stood up made me sleep on berth and sat on my waist, she held my cock directed it to her cunt and all of a sudden just drove it into her hot cunt by sitting harshly on it. I was feeling the pain and she started ridding over me i kept looking at her bouncing boobs and tried to held them she slowly bent and provided of access to suck her nipples but she didnt stop her furious ride it went on for 10mins and finally we both exploded at once. She just fell over me we locked our lips and laid down there for few mins. Later that 9t we had 2 more fucking sessions before we reached our destiny. Even after that i met her twice and had some threesome sex with a telugu actress by name rekha. Even now i some times have erotic chat with her in nights.

@@@THE END @@@
datingking

hey bhaskar tel me wat type of story u want about shriya
datingking

shriya nw in ipl
datingking