mallu hot videos   Bhojpuri hot videos
Hot Actress Photo Gallery

Erotic sex with Tution Teacher - Lesbian erotic sex story

Read Sex stories in English.

Erotic sex with Tution Teacher - Lesbian erotic sex story

Post sunny_the_prince » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Erotic sex with Tution Teacher - Desimasala erotic sex story - Lesbian sex story

The incident Happened when I was studying my 12th standard . I will Introduce myself my name is Sripriya and I am 22 yrs Now . Iam good looking wheatish 5foot 5" with a round Bust and arse .my lesbian encounter was with teacher . My maths teacher is staying near to my house . When I was studying my 12th I was weak in my Mathematics so I went fo tution in teacher’s home .She was studing her post graduation and use to take Tution in the evening from 4 to 6 she took tution for Class 8th to 12th . We used to sit in the floor as There was no enough chairs in her house . I use to Wear skirt and tops there were five students for Tution including me .i was a 12th student and all Others were 8th std . One day maths teacher told me Come after 5.30pm as there others came and went in The morning as I t was Saturday , they were having Holiday .i went there as usual I was wearing a black Top and white mini skirt .i sat on the floor and Started to solve the equations , her mother came And told she is going to the temple and will be back At 7pm . Teacher came and sat near me she told to solve The problem .i made a mistake in the equation ,she Pinched me in the inner thighs for making the mistake ,as she pinched me in her inner thighs it was making Me ticklish it was electrifying .i enjoyed it so I Purposely did another mistake she again pinched me .i Was feeling electrifing she found that I doing it Purposely .she slowly put hands on my thighs an Started to rub . I got aroused my tits got tight .i Took her signal she was wearing a nightie .she asked Me to come to the bedroom and she closed the door . She came inside after locking the main door . I was Standing in the bed room . She smiled and came towards Me she hold me tight and gave a kiss in my mouth her Tounge was fighting to enter in my mouth as she caught Hold of me her big boobs was pressing my boobs . I was Enjoying it she rolled her tounge in my mouth . She Pushed me on the bed she was standing with her nightie . She took of that she was now in black panties and Black bra . She had perfect figure .she unhooked her Bra and when she undid her boobs bounced out she had a Round areola with small nipple. I was aroused my tits Got tight .she removed her panties it was clean with No hairs. She dominated me she removed my skirt and Topsi was now in my pink panties and bra.she kissed me From top to boottom . She slowly slid my hands in my Pussy and started to make to and fro movements . I was Enjoying and moaning ah ah ah . I removed my panties And bra . She took a quick glance of my body . She Told me to take doggy position .she spanked me started To lick my pussy and she rolled her tongue in and out . I told that I want to taste her juice . She then Laid with her legs wide spred on bed licked her cunt And started to lick fast .she caught hold of me and Said em veegam . I inserted my fingers and started With fast moves. She moaned ooh aah ah ah ah she said She is about to cum .i licked all her juice from her Sweet tight pussy .next she took some oil from the Kitchen and a radish .she poured some oil on th radish And also applied on my pussy . She inserted the radish First it was a little bit painful she poured some more Oil and started to move faster I was enjoying it . I Was moaning and started shouting maths teacher nyan Swargathil lano .i was enjoying it and I cummed at Last . She also licked it and enjoyed my honey from my Tight pussy .after that we two laid for some time Naked . After that we became concious of her mother Back from temple . It was 6.30 pm . We made every Thing proper in place . I enjoyed with maths teacher After that many times . Now she is married
sunny_the_prince
Desi Masala Live Admin

Paid Advertisement

More from Desi Masala

Telugu Sex Stories
Hindi Sex Stories
English Sex Stories
Indian Hard core nude scandals, Mallu, XXX videos
Hollywood Celebrities, Non Indian blonds, college girls Nude XXX Videos
Sunny Leone Nude
Blue Film
Aunty Photos Without Saree