mallu hot videos   Bhojpuri hot videos
Hot Actress Photo Gallery

my family sex

Read Sex stories in English.

my family sex

Post sunny_the_prince » Sat May 30, 2009 11:28 am

Hi, this is vicky, from kolkata. This is my first story. U may think as a fantasy but its true.
First of all let me tell about my family members.
My dad currently (not real name)Anand-45yrs 5'10 healthy body with 6.3' penis, my mom Bimla-40yrs 5'7 38-34-38, my age Vicky-20yrs 5'10 sporty body with 7' penis, my twins sisters Arti/Kirti-18yrs 36-32-36/36-34-36, my aunt Vimla-38yrs 5'8 38-36-38.

We have a hotel frm which we carry our living. There a manager who is loyal. That why dad gave him all the power 2 make the hotel in good running condition. Thats why dad stay in home maximum time. We are rich and stay 2gether.
We three study in school but after class 10 we left the school. For love and lust.

This all started way back in 1988 when i was 3yrs old frm that time I remembered alittle i was not allowed 2 wear anything in home. My 2 sisters were born twins. And my aunt came in 1990 when my twin sister were born. She came to help mom as twin kids. She cant manage.
Now coming to the story. Dad use 2 wear just underwear in home and mom only panty. And I stay naked. And when any guest came both wear a gown 2 hide their nudity and I too wear a shorts.
But after aunt came and my twin sisters were born things changed mom used 2 stay like that in front of aunt just with bra and panty like aunty same dress code. She use 2 give breastfeed my both sisters at onetime by opening whole bra in front of dad & aunt. I 2 use to breastfeed frm my mom sometime as she love 2 feed dad always as he use press her boobs curiously. But mom loves 2 feed aunt also as we all stay naked. Dad use to bring & watch blue movie together and have sex with aunt and mom at the same time.

Years passed we children started 2 grow by seeing dad,mom,aunt nudity. My sister too started to develop their breasts at an early age of 7yrs by dad-aunt pressing their young chest while have sex with mom-aunt. They would lick Arti/Kirti young pussy, let them lick dad huge cock sometimes mine also.

Until I cross the age of 10 i started 2 have intercouse with mom-aunt and my twin sister with my thin penis. But time changed at the age of 14 i developed quite largely my penis grew to 7' long and 2.3' thick which was quite big for my age as dad use to tell me.
sunny_the_prince
Desi Masala Live Admin

Paid Advertisement

More from Desi Masala

Telugu Sex Stories
Hindi Sex Stories
English Sex Stories
Indian Hard core nude scandals, Mallu, XXX videos
Hollywood Celebrities, Non Indian blonds, college girls Nude XXX Videos
Sunny Leone Nude
Blue Film
Aunty Photos Without Saree